The morning after

Shawn's POV

I was lying peacefully with Hayden after the most amazing night of my life then her alarm went off reminding me that it was once again Friday.

I opened my eyes to see that I was still unclothed and so was the sleeping angel in front of me. I grabbed my joggers and slid them on walking to the kids room to see if they were awake.

As I entered I saw the twins peacefully sleeping and Juliette drooling on her pillow.

I walked over to Juliette and whispered in her ear saying "wake up sleeping beauty." And gave her a small kiss on the head.

She hummed and awoke from her slumber saying something I didn't expect.

"Thank you daddy."

It wasn't shocking, I mean it was but, it brought joy to me.

I woke the twins and they awoke with smiles on there beautiful faces.

I walked to there closets seeing there clothes already lied out for the day. I grabbed the boys shirts that said "thing 1" and "thing 2" from Dr. Suess, black jeans and black baby vans.

I then had let Juliette pick her outfit that consisted of pink vans, black baby joggers and a sweater that said "fabulous!" That was grey.

She put it on herself because she was a big girl, but she ended up needing help with her shoes. She's just like Hayden in the way that she will try and try until she can't think of another way to try then she'll ask for help.

She finally let me help her put her shoes on as the boys were changed and dressed completely.

Yes I know how to change a dipper. I learned from Hayden.

Anyway after I got the kids ready and brushed Juliette's hair and braided it I took them down stairs turning the tv on letting them watch beauty and the beast. Man these kids love Disney.

I returned to Hayden's bedroom to find her still asleep.

I walked up to her and sang "wake up my darling." She smiled and slowly opened her eyes. "Hello handsome." She had said in her beautiful morning voice "Good morning beautiful."

She smiled and sat up slowly opening her eyes. "Shawn what time is it?"

"6:30."

"Shit I have to get the kids ready."

"Woah slow down. Hey, I got them ready. Now you go get ready, ok?"

"You really got them ready? Like there actually dressed and look decent?"

"No Hayden I took trash bags and tied it around there wastes. Of course I dressed them well. Now you go get dressed please. I'm going to go feed the little angels. Love you."

"Love you."

Hayden's POV

I walked into the bathroom to wash my face since I took a shower yesterday. After washing my face and doing my business I walked to my closet grabbing this outfit:

 After washing my face and doing my business I walked to my closet grabbing this outfit: