Home

Hayden's POV

Shawn fell asleep in the car as I drove him back to my house.

"Mummy what is wrong with Sawn?" Juliette asked mispronouncing Shawn's name.

"He did something bad. Now he's sick. Remember that Jules if you do something bad you'll get sick."

"Ok mummy."

She said as she continued watching beauty and the beast as the twins had now fallen asleep.

We arrived at the house, Shawn still sleeping and drunk and all the kids sleeping.

"Shawn? Babe? Baby? Shawn?" I whisper yelled trying not to wake the kids.

"Huh?"

"We're here I need you to wake up so I can help you in the house, ok?"

"Okay."

I got out o the car and walked to the passengers side helping Shawn out of the car. He got out almost falling because he forgot that the jeep was lifted.

"Fuck you jeep." Shawn mumbled as he tripped. I laughed at his response as I grabbed my keys and walked Shawn to the front door.

Once we were inside I lied him on the couch and went and got the kids.

I picked Juliette up making sure not to wake her and I took her in the house.

"You know Shawn it would be great if you weren't drunk right now."

"Mm hm for the both of us."
He replied.

I took Jules to her room then picking both the boys up at once and taking them to there room.

They were already ready for bed so all I had to do is lie them down.

"Okay Shawn come on let's take you upstairs. I'll get you a bowel just in case you can't make it to the bathroom. I don't want to clean up your vomit."

I walked to the kitchen grabbing a large metal mixing bowl so it would be impossible to miss.

Or I hope so.

"Okay come on handsome let's take you upstairs."

I put Shawn's arm over my shoulders as I walked him upstairs to my room. I took his shirt off because it smelt like vomit and along with his pants because they also had vomit on them.

He lied in my bed fast asleep snoring. I looked at him, his hair, it was messy, his cheeks were flush, his lips were a deeper shade of pink and his body seemed tired.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror "Sometimes it all gets a little to much."