Episode 12

Oh my god . My head . Ahhh . Why is it that difficult to open my eyes ? Ahh my head . It hurts .

I mentally groaned and that I remembered , I think it is what it called hung over .

As I collect all my left-energy to open my eyes , I felt someone's presence beside me . I am still my eyes closed . Wishing no please don't I am not sleeping with other stranger that I met last night at club . No please ....
What if that man is full of tattoos all over his body and I lost my virginity.

Just thinking of it , I want myself to die on spot . For the sake of all the good things I have done , please it is not like what I was thinking . And I slowly open my eyes . Firstly with one eyes and I saw someone's back is facing me . Unfortunately, it is man's . But luckily he is not at least shirtless . So am I . I am in my clothes.

Then , both of my eyes opened, I find out I am in my room and the breathing person beside me is no other than That Sehun .

Part of me is so happy that I am not with some other tattoos guys . I am so happy that I really want to hug the one beside me . Because I am sure I am not losing my V card . I internally smile myself . Back to reality , why is he on the bed , still it is my turn to sleep on the bed . Am I right ?

" yah oh Sehun . Wake up !" I slightly patted his shoulder . And I heard him groaned . He turned his face to me still closing his eyes .

" why are you in my bed ? " I asked him in a little bit annoying tone .

" what ? " his morning voice is just damn hot . Okay what Sarang , what are you even thinking . Back to reality . Quick .

" I asked why are you in my bed ? "

He opened his right eye and looked at me . I feel awkward as we are still on the bed .

" your one week is over . It is my turn to sleep on the bed . You are the one who steals my bed " he retorted with sexy morning voice .

I am abit taken aback and still reorganizing what he said and yes he is right .

" ring the bell ?? " he said and stretched his body .

No is he seducing me ? No the right question is am I being seduced?
Quit the moment sarang .

" whatever " I said and got off the bed and rushed into the bathroom .
I got the red cheek . I am embarrassed right now . I wish I was a vapour and flew away .

After spending sometime in the bathroom . I got out off the room . The bed is in organized . Wow that boy is neat and tidy . I suddenly impressed on him . With the towel on my shoulder, I got down to the kitchen . And saw Sehun cooking . No way . Why is he so perfect ? Still I am feeling dizzy .

" a bit hung over . Right ? " he said and slides the soup to me . I think it is to recover my hung over .

" I had never drunk that much . You should have stopped me " I talked to him and sip the soup .

" you should not have gone out at the first place " he said and take the newspaper . I steal glances from him who is reading the newspaper and having his coffee .

" Did something happened last night ?" That is what I asked him after all the scenes that I can't remember.

He shifted his eyes from newspaper to me and with a blank face . He stared into my eyes for sometime . I moved my head for asking the answer . I blinked thrice as his stare .

" nope " he shortly answered my question and back to the reading .

" okay " I said but still why do I have a sense that there might be something happened last night . But I can't dig it out . What it might be ??

Skip time --

I saw Sehun going out . Is he going to meet Ire ? Huh , who care . I pout and turn on the TV . Just then my phone rang..

" hello ? "

"Aye , love . Hung over ?" I heard it is Kai .

" how dare you calling me after you gave me that headache? " I came back with a defense.

" okay sorry about that . " he chuckles.

" I have no idea how I came back home . I can't remember a thing " I talked out .

" well , you guys left me " he said nonchalantly .

" huh ? Really . How..?"

" you came back with Sehun "

" ....emmm"

" this guy is angry with me for leaving you alone . And he got the key from me and left . I think he was looking for you and took you home . Actually you were drunk that time I guessed ." He narrated the story .

" wait what . So I was taken by Sehun .....I can't remember........oops " all the sense popped out on my head that he found me in front of the toilet , I barked at him and he carried me to the park and and and ....no ...no I was not doing it . No .

" hello ? Are you there ? Sarang ,love" I heard Kai calling me .

" I am hanging up .bye "

Oh my god . What did I do last night ? All the scenes motion around my head . Wait .. I kissed him . Or he kissed me ?

With my fingers on my lips . I can feel the warm that I felt last night . No . IT IS NOT HAPPENING!

Why did he tell me that nothing happened ? Should I ask him about it ? No that is too embarrassing. But I just want to know where he is right now . So I called him .

" hello ...Sehun " I called his name as soon as the line in

" oops " the other side replied and I knew that is not definitely him .

" who is it ?"
" who is it ?" We both asked at the same time .

" I ...Ire ?" I just remembered the voice . " yes it is . So , are you Sarang perhaps?" She pretended that she doesn't know . Well played .

" why are you answering his phone . Give it to Sehun ." I said in tough voice .

" well darling ... he is .. he is a bit busy right now . U know busy ...means . But I can tell your message . What do you want to leave ?" She said in jelly tone .

" well you know what . We were having fun at yesterday's night at the club and some wiki miki moments and waking up at the same bed and he made me a breakfast and now I miss him so much that I am calling for my soon to be husband . But it is okay . I can give you time for your last moments . Enjoy yourself .. wiki miki"
then I hang up before he can bark me back .

Now what can you do , huh ? I am so proud of telling my own set up story to her . Who is winning now ? I put on my devilish smile .

May be she is not telling all those to Sehun . Yes , may be .

So , I could make an update . Yayy . Don't forget to stream Kokobop and that maknae's line is Boo . I am done . 🔫