Episode 17

As I came out of my room , I went straight to Sehun's room . " Gosh !! This is so embarrassing "

I closed my eyes and tried to pull out yesterday's night . The door suddenly opened and it make me jumped . Revealing the Sehun's blank face
" you scared me " I yelled . " what ! " he scammed my face " why are you all red . Are you blushing? " he asked me .

I instantly shook my head " what No ! Why am I ? " I defended . " weird . Let's go home . Get ready " he said . " right now ? " I asked him . " yup , right instance , I'll be in my car . And before you came out , greet my mom " he told me and left .

  --

Last night .

Sarang is fast asleep as soon as she found it quiet . Meanwhile , Sehun still cannot find the  comfortable position to sleep . He found out the other's side went still and hear heavy breathing. He knew she fell asleep . He looked back over his shoulder and saw her back facing him . He tried his back not to wake her up in turning his side to her . Sarang suddenly turned around and now they both are facing each other . Sarang is closing her eyes while Sehun is still wide opened .

  He found it cute to see her quiet side . Pouting in her sleep . Hairs covering half of her face . Sehun removed them to see the clear view of her face . He smiled at the sight . He suddenly went tensed when he realized himself affected by her presence . No more smiling in his face . He knew it is hard to control if his face is just a few inches from hers . So he decided to turn back around .

   But Sarang stared to move and threw her arms around him . He tensed again . She brings her body even closer to him . Her head in the crook of his neck and her right hand on his broad chest . He can't move now . He blinked upon the fast  heart beating   moment. He gulped . Her little moan escaped from her mouth and it makes him hard to resist the urge to hug her fast .

   Next , she threw one of her legs over his lower body . He is literally trapped in her body limbs . He knows he can't sleep like this all night long unless you don't want to wake up next morning all tensed . He tried to remove her limbs but she groaned and even tightened her hug . He sighed knowing nothing how to deal with it . He looked back at her face and saw her little innocent smile .

   And the little noise from the gas outcoming from her side makes him chuckle . But he constantly shut  his mouth back . She just farted . His chest goes up and down as he controlled to stop laughing . He looked at her and now he found it quite comfortable. So he quickly turn towards her and hugged her body , ready to sleep in her scent .

They even pulled closer each other , now enjoying each other's presence without them knowing themselves . But he knew . He knew he like it . But she had no idea because of her being a heavy sleeper . She would have fainted if she knew she attempted first . But no one has to know and become shy if they are enjoying right at the moments .

  It was a good sweet night for two of them . No , not only two , there is one more who know about the good sweet night . It is his mother . She tried to barge in quietly with a camera in her hands in the early morning . She is smiling at the two cuddling bodies . The impact of the cuteness makes her grimace. So adorable , she quietly muttered to sleeping bodies .

    The two didn't have any idea of how many photos his mother took . But the memories are here to prove . She smiled as a final and left the room with a satisfied smile on her face .

     Sehun woke up in the warmth . He tried to open his eyes but can't. He sensed where the warmth comes from . The heavy breathing beside him reminds him of he is not the only one sleeping here . He opened his eyes and saw her sleeping figure . Her limbs are  throwing all over his body . She pouted when she sleep . It brings Sehun a smile . He is not sure if he really want to wake up right now or just go back to sleep in her warmth .

   But the thought about her wild side reminds him sleeping back is a bad idea . So he removed her arms from his chest and her legs from his thigh . He heard her groan . He  stopped everything he moves for now . And look at back at her . Once he found out she is fallen asleep back , he slowly get himself out of the bed . He pull the cover on her body ,carefully tuck her in . He pull the curtain a bit to prevent the bright sun shining on her face . She smiled in her sleep when she feels nice too , still not up . He smiled at her deeds . But he knows he didn't have all day long to watch her cut sleeping , so he went in the bathroom to wash his face .

  After he finished doing , he came out . He found the cover is on the floor and her body in curl revealing her thighs when her dress rises up . He shook his head and went to her side to pull the curtain back on her body .But before his finger slowing touching her thighs when he tried to pull down the skirt . So suddenly she pulled his hands altogether with the cover .  she is not up , still in her sleep . It got Sehun's heart flutter because now his face is so close with hers . She puller the cover closer to her body . It got him staring down at her .
The urge to kiss her in him is growing developed . He gently kissed her lips for a good second and he pulled his body out of her warmth .

   He stood at beside the bed and sighed . It is so hard to resist her . But he maintained .

    He left her side and went to change .
    He took out two pairs of his wearing . One for himself and another for her . He makes sure his clothes is full covered and comfortable to wear . Once he got everything prepared for her , he left for the kitchen to make a breakfast and again for her .

       " sehun-ah are you making pancakes ? " his mom asked . " yup Mom ," he answered .

  " plain pancake please for me, " his mom  requested . " He guilty look at her " I am making strawberry pancakes "

   It got his mom to question " why ? Did you change the taste ? "
   He pursed his lips and parted again to say " Sarang likes strawberry pancake "

     This cool caring guy . I need one like this pleaseeee . I have already written next Special Chapter ?

Hey hey keep voting on MAMA  !!!! Here so Sehun to motivate you