Episode 33

" you done with shower ?" Sehun asked eyeing me drying my hairs . I closed the door behind me and nodded . We both heard the room bell rang . I picked up my pace to get the door but he stopped me , " you are not with clothes ," he said looking down at my body with only the towel on .
His eyes landed to my dumped hairs , " dry your hair first ," he then swallowed . He walked to the door slightly opening it .

I can't hear anything they said because I started doing my hair dry with dryer .

-

" hi !" The girl beamed a smile as soon as she sees the man .
" hi , what can I help you ? " Sehun politely spoke to the girl standing at the doorway .

" yes , oh i am Nancy ," she smiled sweetly and she really looked like she needs help . Sehun raised his eyebrow . " actually ..I ... left the key and my phone inside my room and locked the door . Oh I am staying next room .. umm right beside your room .. and in that case I left my balcony door opened and if it is possible , I want to slip into my room by your joined balcony door ," she finished and breathed out . " please ? "

-

" who is he talking to ? Isn't it a staff ? " I popped my head and peeped the sight but no abnormal things can be seen . So I stepped again in the bathroom and continued drying my hair just slightly opened the door . I took my clothes along to change after .

-

" please ? " she begged with her eyes patting her eyelashes never leaving the beautiful smile . " why don't you ask --" He was cut off ," the hotel ? Yes actually I thought this way is quicker . I really be fast !" She chimed .

" are you sure you have left your balcony door opened ? " Sehun asked in doubt hesitating to let the stranger come inside but after all she is a girl .

" yes yes I am sure , please ?" She put her palms together in a begging manner . Sehun feels bad , " yup , come on in !" He gave her a space to get inside .

" this way right ? " she asked leading the room to the balcony . Sehun just followed but in his head questioning the hotel's design of why joining two rooms , especially for the honeymoon couple like them . She quickly ran there and reached for the pools area .
" are we really sharing the pools ? " he didn't notice his thought was just exposed through his mouth .

Nancy nervously chuckled , " weird I know right ." She ran to the joined balcony and checked her door . " it is unlocked , thanks god ," Nancy quickly thanks the god and looked back at Sehun . She slightly bow at him and which makes Sehun to bow back in awkwardness. " thank you thank you ," she thanked again and again . Sehun waved at her ," not a big deal ." And he decided to walk back to his side .

" wait !" Sehun stopped on his track when he heard her voice . He looked back ," yeah ?"?

" Hoksi hangusarami iimiga? ( by any chance , are you a Korean ?)She asked uncertainly in Korean . Sehun looked a bit surprised , " nae .( yes )" he rubbed the back of his neck . ( you're all wondering why Sehun became shy boy ? So am I xD )

" ah how nice ! I am half Korean too . Annyeonhaesayo " she bowed again and Sehun bowed back at her with a quick greeting . " what is your name ?" Nancy asked all Curious . " Sehun " he simply returned with a smile coming in her way .

" Sehun !?" Sehun heard his name called from their own own but Nancy could not hear because she is exciting on her own .

" ah if you don't mind , I am going back to my room .." Sehun said .