Episode 21

" Baekhyun ? You are such a flirt ," Sarang said giggling . The boy laughs along , " sorry , I am just good at talking . Oh but I am good at another things too ," he said with a wink . She rolled her eyes annoying and took a glass for a drink .

But Baekhyun grab the glass from her hand and he drank it all . Sarang look at him with a frown . " seriously, you should not drink anymore ," he said putting the glass back on the bar . She looked at him and said , " you remind me of someone ," she said with a heavy smile .

" oh you have a story too ," he said and completely sat down on the seat beside her . And he ordered one orange juice . Sarang curiously look at her like why he ordered juice at the bar . " so , who is the main cast of the story ?" He asked shifting his eyes back on hers .

" nobody , " she replied lazily tracing the glass lips with her finger . " oh he really left impact on you ," Baekhyun said it makes her look at him furious - why is he so estimating.

" a boy should not be that curious , " she said and she means it . " I am not curious . You are just predictable ."
He received the juicy that the bartender handed him . He pushed that glass to her side , " drink this instead of this ," exchanging the glasses . Sarang narrowed her eyes on him . " oh please I am not drugging you ," he said but he knows that does not satisfy her doubt . So , he lift the glass and take a sip with a wink at her . Then give the rest to her .

Sarang shook her head and let out a smile . " lately , the boys I have met are so weird ." With that she drinks it . " it is man not boy ," he said waving his beautiful second second finger . She laughs , " you have pretty hands ."

" and pretty face too but that is nothing compared to you ," he said without a shame . " oh my god ," she murmured and laughed while throwing back her head . That made her nearly slip off of her seat . Baekhyun hold her waist and save her from falling . He laughs , " be careful , princess ," he said and staring into her eyes . (Yup yup I know drama tips , everyone xD )

But he didn't notice a fist comes to his left cheek and his head hits on the bar table . " shit ," he cursed ," what the hell". He looked at the owner of the fist that landed in his pretty face . But he had never seen this face before .

" Sehun ?" Sarang mumbles seeing at his angry face . He just threw a fist on the guy that he might never seen before . She held Baekhyun from standing . Sehun threw another fist at him and grabbed his collar . " you , flirt , get the hell away from her ."

The second fist left impact on Baekhyun's face , blood staining at the corner of his lips . " Sehun ! " Sarang shouted and she has never seen this side of Sehun before . Everyone in the club noticed what is happening . They crowded around them .

Kai came out of the crowd and held Sehun's shoulder , " man , what the hell ?"
Sehun turned around , brushed off Kai's hand on his shoulder and threw a fist on his face too . Kai fell back on the ground . Sarang widened her eyes and quickly goes to the bleeding Kai . She looked at him so furious , " what the fuck is wrong with you Oh Sehun ? " she yelled glaring at him .

She tried to get Kai off the ground . But Sehun grabbed her waist trying to take her away and which makes Kai falling back . She tried to break free from his grip and wanted to go back to Kai . But Sehun didn't let her go and dragged her away from the crowd . " let me go , I hate you . Don't leave Kai alone ," she is shouting as it is if all she can do .

" no you are coming with me . " he yelled back without letting her go . Sarang quickly took out her phone and called for Chanyeol . " Chanyeol Oppa , please grab me at Fuse Club now pleas-" Sehun noticed it and quickly got the phone away from her .

" why are you calling him ?" He sound pissed . " because I am not coming with you ," she barked still trying to let her go .

They reached to the parking lot . " let go , you beast , how could you do like this to your best friend ?" She yelled referring to Kai .
Kai is drank and knocked out .

" he always make you in trouble . Doesn't he ?" He defended. " no it is me . I chose it . " she cried never leaving that angry glare at him . " you had no idea that you could have been drugged and there are thousands of perverts there ," he shouted pointing his index finger to the club .

" I don't care and why do you care ? I can do whatever I want ."
" no you are not . You are not allowed . "
" so what about you . You can do whatever you want and I can't do anything , huh ? " she said tears rolling down at her face as her anger bursts out .

He took at the tiny shiny thing from his pocket , " why the hell you left this ring at house ? You wanted to look like single , huh ?" He said which makes Sarang gasped at how childish he got .

" that is nothing concerned with what happened . Didn't you notice you just punched your best friend ? For god's sake he is your friend and he is drank ." She yelled and tried to get back to Kai .

" no . You aren't going back . You are coming with me ," he tried to grab at her wrist again . But she pushed him and hit his chest , " you always makes me cry . I hate you oh Sehun , I hate you ."
He accepts all the fists coming to him . He pulled her into his embrace. " no ," she pushed him , " go and bring Kai here . "

" for god's sake , think about me too Kim Sarang ," he said . " get off of me . Go away .Go back to her . Not to me . Go ." She is crying mess letting out all her feeling that she felt all today . She is crying and sobbing . Little did she hear , he is mumbling sorry to her neck .

They both heard a car stopped beside them . He looked at and saw his hyung .
" Sarang ? Sehun ? " Chanyeol voiced out wondering what is happening .

" Oppa , " Sarang said and ran toward him . She is crying on his shoulder . It breaks Sehun's heart . She cried on his shoulder . " what is going on ? I came right away after your call ," he said but she can't answer anything and Just kept crying . Sehun looked at them broken .

" please bring me with you . I don't wanna be with him ," she said and which makes Chanyeol looked at to his brother .

I don't wanna be with him .

He looked down at the floor . A single tear escaped from his eyes . But she couldn't see . He nodded at his hyung and gestured to go . Chanyeol makes sure she sat well on her seat inside the car and " take care on your way . I will call you later ," to his little brother . Sehun nodded and watched them left him behind . He was left standing beside his car .

Is Sehun too mean ? Poor Baekhyun of meeting protective Sehun . And poor Kai .
T T . I just wanted to keep writing new story . I wish I have typing robot .