Special chapter ❤️

Before the day comes to end , special thanks to our birthday boy !
#HappySehunDay ❤️️❤️💋

This can be spoiler and also just the imagination and not related to the story going ! It is one of them . I just want to make special chapter for you . Anyway enjoy !

Scene 1

" why are you taking me out this late ? I am sleepy you know " I said half yawning . He chuckles . " can't a boyfriend takes his girl for a date at night ?" He returned .

" but why now ? " I asked looking at him sleepily . " because ... why not ," he laughed again . It is really good to hear his laughs . The laughs I love the most . I can't resist him . So I smiled along .
He holds my hand with his one hand while the other is driving the car .

" it is dangerous to handle a car with one hand you know ," I said . " it is not that dangerous when you are with me ," he said and kisses my hand . My face shrink at that . " oh cliche" and we both laugh along .

He said that we have arrived to our destination. It is a house . A small house in the middle of the garden and it is dark . I looked at him . He just smiled at me . The whole area is dark . " okay it is pretty scary though ," I said holding his hand tighter .

" Sehun , you wanna explain what is going on here ? Or where are we ?"

" shuuu baby , just hold my hand and follow me ," he said with a half smile . " you believe me right ? " " of course I do." " good "

I hug his arm tighter feeling a bit excited and wondered. He opened the door and lead me the way . Then click , he switched on the light and

" oh ...." my mouth made a circle shape and murmured , " it is so beautiful!"
My eyes are sparkled by the light surrounding me . The cute pretty little electric lights arrangement inside the house is so mesmerizing.
" Sehun .." I looked at him ," it is so beautiful . How did you - how did you " I can't continue my words when he smiles at my smile . " do you like it ? " he asked .
" did you do it by yourself ?" I asked him and he nodded ," yes love , I arranged it all by myself ."

I hugged him tight ," the fact that you put your effort for me is enough for me and they are really beautiful. I like it ." Then he kissed the top of my forehead .

" but what are these for ? Wait today is not anniversary day . Is today a special day and I forgot ?" I asked hesitately .

He laughed at my nervousness," no it is not but you know everyday with you is special to me ."
He is so smooth with his talks talks and even my face heated and I know my cheeks are in scarlet shade now . " why are you so smooth . "

" it is a movie date . "
" huh ? "
" you like movies and you have been asking for a proper movie date -"
" I have got a proper movie date with you ."
" yup but this one is proper special romantic movie date ," he said still his arms are around my body and his hands rested on my waist and my hands are on his chest .

" come on now . Let's watch movie . I will let you choose movie ," he said and lead me to the place where he set the television set and what's more is the decoration of colorful flower petals on the floor , golden heart shaped balloons inside the room and some small beautiful candles on the table and there is beautiful and comfortable couch along with some cushions and covers .

" you have prepared really well " I said .
" how many marks ?" He asked .
" 100 percent full mark for you ."

I chose the movie . It is France movie Perfect Plan ( I recommend you it is really a great touching one )

" so you are going to cry again , right ?" He said as he knows the movie and my habits of crying along the movie . I nodded shyly . Then the movie started and he has his arms around me and I am cuddling closer to him .

The movie had just started but my thoughts are running . I know the story and I chose to watch it with him again because he is there to remind me what does it feel like love and our story .

" you are staring at me ," he smiled closer.
" Sehun ," I let his name left my mouth .
He hummed me . I sat up and lay half of my body on him . My hairs are all on my right side where he is on my left side . He is smiling underneath me . I cupped his face ," you always remind me of what is love . You are the definition of love ," I sweet talk him and I stared down at him , his eyes , his lips and his eyes again .

" can you kiss me quick or should I be leading ?" I can't help but smile on his eagerness. So I kissed him as he wanted . As usual , I go with soft and sweet . My hand on his chest and other into his hairs . Both of his hands are on each side of my waist holding me securely and lovingly .

He switched our positions and now he is hovering me , showering me with sweet kisses . But he decided to change the method . His kisses become stronger , rougher and more sloppily with the help of his tongue . He is dominating . We both still closed our eyes but I can see his eagerness through his kisses . He lets me breath but he doesn't stop kissing as his lips move to my neck and my collarbones by pulling down my upper part of my dress . His hands goes circle on my thigh .

His names escaped from my mouth , " Sehun " . Then he stopped . I breathed out . I slowly opened my eyes and so did he . His hands are not on my body anymore . Started to miss his touches .

But when I opened my eyes again , I saw a tiny shiny thing in his hand . I know what it is . " Sehun ?"

He smiled ," yup ," showing off the shiny thing . I becomes to loose my breath .

He closes his eyes and takes a long deep breath and words left his pretty attractive pairs of lips

" Sarang , will you marry me for real ? "

And I started to loose control of my tears falling from my sparkling eyes .

Again Happy Birthday to the love of my life
오세훈 ❤️️❤️ 12042018