Meeting Sans

You brought your knees up to your chest. You finally got yourself to stop crying. The cold cut through you like a knife. You squeezed your body tighter trying to keep body warmth.

That's when you heard a branch snap behind you. You didn't look behind out of fear. That branch was way to big and heavy to be snapped like that. You heard footsteps coming.

" Human. Don't you know how to greet your superior. Turn around and shake my hand."

" If you're gonna kill me, get it the hell over with cause I'm legit sick of this shit."

That's when for some reason your soul came out of your body.

" Huh? But I'm not-"

You were cut off by it turning red. It was yanked up causing you to go airborne. You were turned around to face.. a skeleton?

" I said shake my hand."

He said in a deep voice. You sighed doing as he said. You immediately pulled your hand away from an electric shock.

" The joy buzzer. It's always funny."

You took in the skeletons appearance. He was wearing a poofy black jacket with a red sweater. Also, he had matching red snickers that had yellow socks. The basketball shorts he wore were black with yellow stripes going down the sides. He had sharp teeth with a single gold tooth.

" What's your name kid?"

" Y/n..."

You barely spoke above a whisper. He just gave you this shit eating grin. You saw the way he looked you and down making you blush. Fucking pervert.

" My name is Sans. Sans the skeleton."

" Well ' Sans the skeleton ', are you gonna kill me or what?"

" Mm. Nah. I got a better idea."

You suddenly felt sick and dizzy. There was a bright light and then darkness. You looked around to see you're in a house now.

" W-Where am I?"

" My place toots."

Sans then took you upstairs. You immediately knew what this meant. You started to scream out for help.

" You better shut up or else."

You heard him growl. You bit your tongue trying to hold in the tears. You heard a door open, and you were thrown in. Sans locked the door behind you two watching you back up into the corner. He got on one knee snickering at how helpless and pathetic you are.

" Listen and listen good. You are mine pet. You're gonna follow by my rules. Break them and you will have to be punished. Rule 1: Only speak when told to. Rule 2: Always do what I tell you to do. Rule 3: Never leave this room. Got it?"

You nodded your head not wanting to make him mad.

" Good. Glad we both understand each other pet."