Bitter But Sweet

You wake up to darkness. You felt that you were under multiple covers and pillows. You notice your head from hurting and bandaged. Hesitantly, you felt around.

You realize there's a door beside you. Wait, are you in the closet? You then remembered what happened last, but that doesn't explain the bandages and my own home made room in the closet. You opened up the door to find yourself all alone in the room.

You could tell from the lighting it was the middle of the day. You stood stretching. You realized how cramp it was in there.

You heard the door open to reveal a tired looking skeleton. His mood seem to brighten seeing you. You felt his boney arms wrap around you shocking you.

" You're awake! Finally!"

You took the hug in smiling as you wrapped your arms around him. It gave you a feeling of belonging. You didn't notice, but the skeleton blushed a deep red.

He let go expecting your head. You flinched when he touched the back of your head. He sighed before apologizing.

" For what?"

" For that. I flung you onto the closet too hard. You've been asleep for three days."

" That long?"

" Yea. You had me worried pet."

" So you do care about me, don't cha?"

You teased him. You heard him growl slightly pushing you away from him. You fell to the ground seeing the old Sans back.

" I just don't want to lose another play toy."

" A-Another?"

" Yea. You're nothing special Y/n. There's been others."

" I see..."

Of course. He probably adducts every human that fell down here. What did you honestly think you meant to him?

" You're probably hungry. I'll be back."

He teleported out of the room.

" Fucking asshole...."

You muttered under your breath. You hate him so much. All he does is treat you like garbage.

" Here. I'm back."

He handed you a plate of spaghetti. You didn't even thank him and just ate the tasteless meal. Your Hp bar appeared showing your Hp was maxed out. You took off the bandage feeling healed up. You place the dirty plate on the floor noticing Sans watching you.

" What?"

He looked away mumbling something you didn't understand. You just rolled your eyes not really caring. You fount yourself heading to the window.

" What are you doing?"

" Looking at the view even if its behind bars."

You sighed seeing the bars blocking you from your freedom. That's when you looked at Sans.

" I need a shower."

" What?"

" You heard me. I need a shower."

" Hey, don't get sassy pet. And you can't. Papyrus might be home any second."

" I need one now Sans! I haven't showered in forever!"

" I guess you do need a bathe.... Fine."

You felt yourself be teleported to the bathroom.  You of course saw no toilet since monsters don't need them. You saw the shower and was about to undress when you realize Sans was still there.