Anger

You tried to sleep, but you couldn't. You haven't seen Sans since he kidnapped you which is about two days ago. You were starving.

That's when you heard a door open. You immediately pressed yourself up against a wall. There stood the devil himself. He acted like you weren't even there crawling into his bed going to sleep.

" S-Sans?"

No response. You gulped crawling towards him. His back was to you which didn't make your anxiety any better. You sat on your knees practically beside the mustard scented mattress.

" Sans? I-I'm hungry."

It was dead silent. You gulped raising a shaky hand. You pointed out your index finger poking him in the back.

It then happened. You felt a boney hand wrap around your throat. You clawed at it no longer able to breathe.

" Did I say you could touch me?!"

He eye was flaring a deep dark red. Your cheeks on the other hand started to become blue. You shook your head frantically.

" Then why did you do it?"

And as if right on cue, your stomach made a loud rumbling noise. You instantly felt his grip loosen. You saw his expression soften if that's possible.

" You hungry pet?"

You nodded your head. He sighed dropping you. You coward shaking in fear. Your hand gently touched where he held you.

" I'll.. go get you something to eat brat."

He teleported leaving you alone. You started to cry shaking rocking yourself back and forth. You looked at the messy bed wanting some type of comfort. You crawled under the dirty covers liking the warmth.

" I'm back-"

Sans reappeared dropping the fast food in his hands. Anger flashed in his eyes. You regretted your actions immensely.

" Get out of my bed!"

He grabbed you by your hair and threw you. Your body collided with the wall. He headed straight towards you.

" I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

You put your arms above your head terrified. You didn't want this. You didn't want to be here. Why couldn't you just of died in the fall like your mother wanted you too?!

" The bed is off limits."

He said bluntly entering his bed again. You soon heard snoring. You stared at him shocked.

Whatever. That doesn't matter now. What matter is that you eat. You opened the bag to see a burger. Hope it's not poisoned.

Time Skip

It was the middle of the night. You couldn't sleep like always. You sort of had this same problem on the surface, but your parents honestly didn't give two shit.

You suddenly heard gasping as Sans jumped up in his bed. His eye was flared. You could sense his trembling.

" Nightmare, huh?"

He shot his eye towards you. You wanted to legit face palm yourself. Why would you want to cause unwanted attention?! That's the last thing you want!

" Why the hell you up?"

You just shrugged your shoulders trying to not show your fear. He just stared at you for a good long minute before his eyes widen.

" What?"

" Your arm..."

You pulled down your sleeves on either side of your arm. You felt Sans teleport before you and pinned you down on the floor.

" P-Please don't-"

You felt him pull up a sleeve. You struggled making him angry. He use his magic to keep you still.

" Who did this to you?!"

He growled. You stared at him blankly shocked. Why does he care? It's not actually like he cares about you.

" Why does it matter?"

" Because it just does!"

He yelled you in your face making you whimper. That's when something arose in you. Next thing you know, you're on top of Sans having him pinned down.

" It's none of your damn business!"

You paused afraid of what might happen next. You saw that Sans eye was no longer glowing. Was he still mad?

" SANS?! WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THAT NOISE?!"

You felt yourself be thrown into the closet and it shut on you. You heard Sans shuffle back into his bed. You heard someone bust in, but their voices for some reason began to blur out. You head was throbbing pain especially in the back. All you could hear was your heart until it eventually fade into silence.