Morning Kisses

You awoke to something shaking. You blinked adjusting to the light. You realized you weren't in the closet. But if you weren't there....

" I'm s-sorry.."

You looked to the side to see a skeleton facing you on his side. You were shocked to see tears sliding down his cheek bones. You felt your heart fall seeing him like this.

" Don't.. leave me.. Y/n."

Your eyes widen. He was having a nightmare about you leaving him? And he actually said your name?!

You pulled him close to you. He woke up to this, and he thrashed around a bit confused. You kissed his skull to calm him down. You saw his cheeks flare up adorably.

" Now why is an edgy skeleton like you crying?"

You wiped away his tears. You heard him huff embarrassed. He turned his back to you.

" I wasn't crying."

" Oh, don't lie to me Sansy~"

He hid his face in his hands then. His whole skull turned red. You could see he liked his cute little nickname.

" Why do you keep calling me that?.."

He turned back around to face you.

" That's the first time calling you that Sans."

" No. You said it in your sleep last time."

It was your time to blush now.

" You had a dream about me, didn't you?"

" What? No way!"

You turned your back now on him. You felt his arm snake around you. He kissed you multiple times on the cheek wanting your attention.

" S-Sans! Stop it!"

You giggled. Sans smiled liking the reaction. You liked this Sans.

" So tell me, why did I wake up to you this morning Sansy? I thought the bed was off limits."

" I just thought the closet was too cramped. Only this one time I'll let you sleep in my bed!"

" But who's gonna be there for you when you have nightmares?"

You rested your head on his. He froze staring into your ( e/c ) orbs. He could see himself in their reflection.

" Well, maybe you can sometimes sleep with me."

" So you admit you had a nightmare about me?"

" Who said it was about you?"

" You did. You said my name in my sleep and something about me leaving you."

You saw him frown suddenly. Both his eye sockets went black missing his pupil. He looked so depressed....

" C-Come on! Be happy!"

You kissed him like he kissed you. You saw the sadness lift almost immediately. You fount yourself on top of him then somehow. Your laughter slowly drift away. So did Sans.

" Y/n?"

You blinked noticing he called you by your name.

" Can I kiss you on the lips?"

You slowly nod your head. Sans sat up making it where you were sitting in his lap. He brought his knees up closing the space between our bodies.

Sans cupped your face in his boney hands. He pulled your face closer to his. Compared to what you guys did the other day, you would think there was no problem with this. But this was your first kiss with Sans.

You felt his teeth clash onto your lips. You saw him closing his eyes getting deeper into the kiss. He stuck his tongue out wanting entrance. You let him explore his new territory. You finally let your eyes close as you two fought for dominance.

Sans won. He traveled his hands up your shirt massaging both of your breast. Your moan was muffled by the kiss.

" WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED BRO-"

You and Sans froze. You pulled away to see a scared Sans. You just gave him a smile.

" I'm dead, aren't I?"