Papyrus Fight

" Shit! Shit! Shit!"

You ran down the stairs.

" COME BACK HERE HUMAN!"

You bust through the front door immediately regret not getting Sans jacket. You marched through the snow ignoring the cold.

You ran at an inhuman speed. You heard the skeletons fade behind you even if you didn't want that to truly happen.

That's when someone appear before you. You screamed seeing Sans and Papyrus. You fell onto your butt paralyzed with fear.

You looked at Sans for help, but he just kept his  head lowered. You grit you teeth. Once again, you fell for his all lovey dovey act again. Anger fueled me.

" I won't hurt you, but I will not let you kill me."

" WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT HUMAN! I, TE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL CAPTURE YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL TO BREAK THE BARRIER!"

You braced yourself for the worse. Multiple bones were surging towards you. You dodged them barely.

Time Skip because I don't feel like explaining the battle scene.

Hp: 1/20

" I don't have any items. This is just fucking terrific."

" YOU WILL NOW SEE THAT I WAS RIGHT HUMAN! GOODBYE."

You sighed not even bothering to try to dodge the single bone he threw at you. You instead took out the lighter. You lit it staring at the bright flame.

" I'll guess I'll be seeing you-"

You were cut short by someone lifting me up into the air with magic. You then fount yourself being teleported by Sans. He clung tight onto you.

" WHAT THE HELL SANS?!"

" You can't kill Y/n!"

He growled blocking Paps way.

" WHY NOT?!"

" BECAUSE SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

You and Papyrus gasped. Papyrus seemed to had froze not believing what he just heard. Sans wrapped his arms around you whispering ' I'm sorry ' in your ear over and over again.

Papyrus just let out a sigh before releasing a cuss word under his breath. He just then merely walked off. Sans teleported you and him back to the room.

" I'm sorry..."

He said again.

" You saved me Sans. There's no reason to be sorry."

" I let you get hurt. That's why I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

You pressed your lips against his teeth. He made a shocked noise not expecting that. You no longer took notice of the pain wanting to make Sans happy.

You felt your hand go up his shirt. He blushed a deep red satisfying you. You gently touched his bones making him moan softly from the touch of your soft skin.

You pulled away seeing the lust built up inside of him. He weakly smiled laughing awkwardly. You could tell by the look on his face he wanted to do so much more.