Ch. 8

An: A majority of this chapter will be in Draco's pov. Also sorry I haven't updated in a few days however I hope you enjoyed these chapters and continue reading! Thanks!
———————————————————
As I entered the portrait I see that he isn't down stairs. I look upstairs and find that he's not upstairs either. Must be at the astronomy tower like Blaise said. I guess I'll wait for him to come back.

I open the invitation Blaise gave me, it was for Padma's and his wedding. I discover that they will be holding it October 18th. I guess they wanted to get it done and over with instead of waiting until last minute.

As I wait I slowly feel my eyes drop with the hours passing. I lay on the couch telling myself he'll be here any minute.
•••
I wake to the sound of the portrait opening. I sit up wiping sleep from my eyes. "Malfoy? Is that you?" I say sleepily. I see him standing in front of me wondering why I waited up for him.

"What do you want?" He spits, clearly still angry about whatever upset him today. I stand up now ready to begin the discussion process but his anger is probably going to stop that.

"I think we should discuss our engagement." I say blankly and he just rolls his eyes at this.

"So first you flirt all day with my friend and then you want to discuss our engagement?" He says angrily sitting down where I was just laying. I'm shocked to the point where I have to register what he said again.

"Flirting? I was not flirting, Theo wouldn't ever like me like that so why would I waste my time like that. Is that why you're mad, because I'm taking your friend away from you?" I say now becoming irritated at his irrationality.

"So giggling and him touching you wasn't flirting? I saw the way you held onto him on that broom, and then the hug when you were leaving. You're pathetic if you don't think that's flirting." He says rolling his eyes.

"I wasn't flirting Malfoy! Even if I did you have no right to get mad at me! It has nothing to do with you!" I say raising my voice.

"It has everything to do with me! We're supposed to get married and have children. How are we going to raise kids when their mother is flirting around with other men that isn't their dad!" He shouts now.

"I wouldn't do that to you or any of the children we have! So stop worrying about your ego!" I yell seething.

"YOU COULD'VE FELL AND HURT YOURSELF TODAY FLYING WITH THEO! DOESN'T THAT CONCERN YOU THE LEAST BIT!" He screams coming closer. I'm about to yell back but stop in shock. Had Malfoy actually taken the time to worry about my safety?

"Well I didn't and I'm fine so stop getting your knickers in a twist. Blaise told me he wanted to talk to you by the way." I say trying to calm down the situation.

"About what?" He says in a normal pitch now but still irritably.

"I have no idea. His wedding is on the 18th of October and we're both invited also. He told me when I went over at dinner." I say handing him the invitation.

"Don't go over there anymore especially when I'm not around." He says sharply taking the envelope.

"Excuse me?" I say astounded. He has no right to order me around.

"You heard me. Theo is there and I don't trust him....or you for that matter." He said irritably. I go to protest but he holds his hand up. "Go to the bedroom and sleep before I take it back. I'm tired and want you out of my face." He says laying down not even taking off his uniform.

"We didn't even discuss the engagement!" I start but he just tells me to go away. Feeling defeated I walk up the stairs angrily. This was not how I planned our conversation would go.