Ch.14

Margot's pov
Speed walking down a bunch a stair case to the dungeons was a challenge most of the time, but add a baby to it and you will surely end up with a disaster. Nearly tripping a dozen times I finally make it to the potions class with just a minute to spare before class starts.

Usually I sit with Hermione in this class seeing as we both work well together but I don't think that will be the case today. Ron is preoccupying my seat next to her holding a curly headed read head boy baby in his arms. I search the classroom and see Malfoy has saved me an open seat, "thanks," I say with a huff as I drop my bag down and sit with Celeste in my arms.

Once everyone has filed in Slughorn gets right to teaching, giving some side instructions on the board and the page number for today's lesson. Draught of peace potion, just what half the student body is going to need a potion to reduce anxiety. Apparently Malfoy understands the irony too and gives a small laugh that I barely just hear.

"So how are we gonna start this I don't have anywhere to put her?" I ask turning to look at him. He looks up and I follow his gaze to see what the other students are doing. Most of the students are arguing over who has to hold the baby while the other starts the potion. However, we both get stuck on Ron and Hermione's table. Their baby is sleeping peacefully in a stroller while the begin working on the task at hand.

"Psst, Hermione!" I whisper trying to get her attention. "Where'd you get the stroller from?" My arms were slowly starting to ache from carrying Celeste all the way up the stair cases and down and I was really hoping to find some place I could lay her down soon so me and Malfoy can get to work.

She stays focused on her chopping and doesn't even look up when she says, "from our dorm it was in Hugo's room." I simply assume Hugo is the name of their baby and just leave it there.

Turning back to Malfoy I sigh, "her stroller has to be in the room I just didn't see it, would you mind getting it?" I plead not wanting to run up the stairs again.

"No." Malfoy simply says pulling out our cauldron from underneath the table. His lack of helps upsets me, but not wanting to be like the other couples I try to keep my annoyance to a minimum.

"What do you mean no, I don't want to have to go back up there again." I whisper at him. At this he turns to me with a smirk and just looks down at me with his insufferable looks he's been giving me these past few days.

"Honestly Preston, sometimes I don't think you actually like to use magic." He starts to pull out his wand, "Accio stroller." And in a split of a second a light purple stroller has appeared.

"Oh," I say bashfully as I let Celeste down peacefully in the the stroller, and I can hear Malfoy just laugh at me simply. I start to working on preparing the ingredients as he gently bumps my shoulder, smiling down at me.

Throughout class every now and then I catch him peeking over at Celeste to make sure she was alright. I can't lie I find it completely adorable that he's concerned, I did luck out with Malfoy instead of having someone like Theo be the father for my children.

Once we're finished Slughorn allows us to leave class early, giving Malfoy and me about twenty minutes of spare time before our next class. He takes the stroller with me walking next to him outside into the courtyard.

"You have Care of Magical Creatures next right?" He ask while walking over to a bench for us to sit.

A small smile forms on my face at the fact that he's started to learn my schedule, but I quickly let it disappear before he can see. "Yes, why?"

Looking down at Celeste as he lightly pushes the stroller back in forth with his arm he replies, "well I have D.A.D.A next and we're both separating so we gotta figure out who takes Celeste."