Chapter 5

it's amazing to love some one so much it hurts. it's amazing to be able to look at someone and know you could never love anyone more. but its scary to think that this someone holds your whole world. and when they go, they take all your happiness with them.

I had three weeks until I couod see Cameron. in the mean time I need to find something to do to get my mind off of him. I decided to throw myself into my school work.

I sat at one end of the kitchen table, while my mother sat at the other end. we hadn't been as close these past two years. she was always away on business and I took care if myself for the most part. That was when Cameron wasn't around.

"so your really going to let me go stay with Cam?" I asked breaking the silence. she looked up from her phone.

"Alicia I can see the pain in your eyes, and I see it when you smile. I know how close you two are. So when he called begging me to let you go with him I talked to his mother also. and we both agreed it's torture to keep you two apart."

I got up to hug her. "I love you mom"

"I love you too sweetheart. now get some rest were going shopping tomorrow."

"shopping?"

"Well I figured you would want some new clothes to wear in San Diego"

i smile. "thank you" I ran upstairs and crawled into bed. I was exhausted.

***three weeks later***

it was Finally the day I got to leave this place. it felt like I had been living in hell. my mom came to my room naming off things to make sure I had everything. once I was sure I did I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed my keys and purse.

"be careful honey, and let me know as soon as you get there. "

I couod tell she was worried "I will I promise" I said hugging her.

when I got to the airport I was nervous. I had never been a fan of flying and now I was getting on a plane alone. I boarded the plane and took the window seat. and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

as I stepped off the plane I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I read the text Cam sent me. 'we'll meet you by gate 27' that's another thing I was afraid of. meeting all of the boys. I already knew Nash and Jack G but what about the rest for them what it they didn't like me.

I looked around for them But there were too many people to see anything. that's when I heard him. I would know his voice anywhere "Alicia!" I turned to see Cameron standing in from of all the boys.

I dropped my suitcase and ran to him. I jumped into his arms. He held me tight and I never wanted him to let go. "God I've missed you so fucking much." he said into my ear. this turned me on.

"I missed you to" I said looking into his eyes. he smiled and it felt like nothing had changed. like  he had never left.