Chapter 8

*Nash's POV*

Alicia was great. I felt like I I could really connect with her. If Cam didn't have feelings for her I would ask her out. but cam is my best friend so I wouldn't do that to him.

She was such a sweetheart. At the event that night she didn't beg us to get her in the front row, and she didn't beg to stay backstage. She stood in line with the rest of the fans waiting to get in and tried to get to the front on her own.

That's how I knew she was real. She wasn't going to try to use us for our money or fame. She was truly a on amazing person. and maybe,  just Maybe I started to feel something for her. but i put the thought in the back if my mind.

*Alicia's POV*

After magcon we all went to Matt, Taylor, And Carter's room. We walked in to find it trashed, but that wasn't surprising. we all just sat around for a little bit when Aaron suggested we play truth or dare. of course. I was a little nervous because these kids can get nasty, but I agreed anyway.

Taylor was dared to run around the hotel naked. Cam was dared to scream 'I love dicks' off the balcony. Nash got dared to ask the lady at the check in desk if she had ointment for his rash. And then it was my turn.

"Alicia truth or dare?" Aaron asked me.

"dare."

He smirked. "uhh, I dare you to make out with Taylor." I didn't mind actually. I mean he was hot, and it was just kissing him.

I crawled across the circle and sat right next to Taylor. I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine. at first he didn't want to, I mean he just met me and I came off like a sweet innocent little girl. but I was no where near innocent. finally he got into it and our lips moved in perfect sync. his tongue rubbed across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. now this was  heated make out. I could feel all of the guys staring at us so I pulled away.

I went back and sat next to Cameron. I could tell he was mad but he didn't show it, actually he wouldn't even look me in the eyes. The game went on and the dares got worse and worse. It had been almost an hour and Cam still hadn't looked at me.

Taylor dared Matt to run outside naked which turned into a big argument. They were laughing and screaming at each other. Soon all of the boys joined in. I looked over at Cameron and he smiled at me. I leaned my head towards the door asking him if he wanted to leave.

We got up and left without anyone even noticing. The walk down the hallway was silent. I could tell he was still mad. I stepped in front of him cutting him off "are you really gonna be all pissy about this for the rest of the night?" He looked at the ground not saying anything.

"Cameron?"

"Alicia I don't even care, I mean if you like Taylor. Go for it. Just know that he's a player."

"He's not that bad."

"do you like him?" he asked a little harshly.

"why does it matter if I do. we knew this thing between us wasn't going to last forever."

"like I said go for it. but don't come crying to be when it blows up in your face Alicia." He said unlocking the door. I could see how mad he was. he walked in and sat down on his bed. I grabbed my bag and took a nice long shower.

when I got out it was already 2 a.m. I wasn't worried about mine and Cameron's fight because he always apologizes when he yells at me. the lights were off and he was curled up in his bed. I crawled into mine and tried to go to sleep.

After hours of tossing and turning I rolled over to look at Cam. his back was to me. he was really mad at me this time. "Cam." I said. he didn't answer but I knew he was awake. "Cameron!" still no answer. I got out of my bed and jumped into his. I wrapped my arm around his bare waist "I'm sorry Cam." I said kissing his shoulder.

I felt him tense up But he still wouldn't roll over to look at me. I kissed his shoulder again and then his neck. My fingers ran through his hair, slightly pulling it. when he couldn't take it anymore he rolled over and looked at my with lust filled eyes. "do you know how hard it is to try to be mad at you when your doing that?" I smiled and kissed his neck again.

He pushed my chin up and kissed my lips softly. then he moved down to my neck. I didn't want to get into anything to serious because Nash could come in at any minute. So nothing really happened between us that night.

The next day I woke up with Cameron's arms around me. Nash was alseep on the floor. I wonder what happened with them last night. Then there was a knock on the door. Nash got up to answer it, and found Bart looking furious.

Me and Cam got up to see what the problem was "what did you guys do last night?" he asked.

"I don't even remember." Nash said looking confused.

"Well pack you bags, we've been kicked out Because of you guys" Bart said looking right at Nash. He didn't seem mad anymore he even kind of laughed. I grabbed all of my stuff and we headed out.

We pulled up to another huge hotel and grabbed our stuff. Bart went to get us checked in and came back with our room keys. "Okay it looks like the rooms will be Nash, Carter, Cam. Aaron,Jack, And Jack. Matt and Shawn. And Alicia and Taylor."

I looked at Cameron, his jaws clenched together. I knew this was going to cause problems between them and it was all because of me. I thought about just going home early. But I decided just to stay, which only made things worse...