Chapter 14

so I decided just to keep them in magcon. it's easier this way!

*Alicia's POV*

I couldn't wait to get there. I couldn't wait to be with all of my best friends all the time. It was going to be amazing living with them.

I sat in my seat staring out the window. I was still terrified of flying even though I've done it a million times. Cameron must of noticed because he grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He looked at me and smiled.

When we landed a car took us to our house. It was right on the beach and was three stories high. It looked like barbies dream house or something. I felt like I was on vacation, but no this is actually my life.

The first floor was where everything was. The living room, kitchen, game room, recording studio, did I mention this house was huge? The second floor was where Taylor, Carter, the Jacks  Aaron and Shawn's rooms were. The third floor was Cameron, Nash, Matt, Mohogany (if she comes) and me.

I walked into my room and threw my stuff on my bed. I really should unpack, but I'd much rather hang out with Cameron. His room was across the hall and two doors down. Before I could even knock he opened the door.

"I was just coming to find you." he said smiling.

"you found me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through my hair. I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away. I gave him a confused looked and he just laughed back. he pulled me in the door, kicked it shut and kissed me. I smiled against his lips causing him to smile.

This was going to be perfect.

*Cameron's POV*

We have been here for a month now and its like living in paradise. I have all of my best friends under one roof all day, every day and its amazing. I thought with all of us living together we would get annoyed with each other but we haven't... yet at least. we are actually getting closer if that's even possible.

I sat on the couch with Nash watching full house re-runs. "so what's going on with you and Alicia exactly?" he asked. great. how do I explain it if I'm not even sure. I told him everything from the beginning.

"so at the airport she basically friendzoned me." Nash laughed.

"So you guys are like friends... with benefits?"

"I mean ya, kind of, I guess." we both laughed. But then he got serious.

"I wish I had a relationship like you guys. I think you guys should just date already, I mean what's stopping you?"

"we don't want to ruin anything." I thought about it "but if I got a girlfriend I'm sure she would be mad. and if she got a boyfriend I know I would be mad. so I don't kniw what's stopping us." I thought out loud.

There was nothing standing between us, so now is my time. I'm going to ask her out. But not now, at the next event. I know Alicia and if I want her to say yes it has to be done in some crazy way she won't forget. And that's what I intend to give her.

a/n: I know it's short but I needed i update and there's a lot going on right now. I'm sorry it's not very good either But the next one will be better. maybe I'll update tomorrow, but I make no promises.