Video filled with hidden secrets

||•Third Person P.O.V•||

Clary came running into the head of the Institute laughing her head off. Alec tilted his head looking away from Magnus, which tilting his head at Clary counted as an excuse to hide the real reason why he was looking away. Alec had had deep feelings for Magnus for a while now, but Alec was very closeted gay and Magnus was with the vampire Camille. "What's so funny, biscuit?" Magnus asked, walking towards Clary. Izzy and Jace walked in confused. "What's so funny, Clary?" Jace and Izzy asked in-sync. Clary looked at everyone and motioned to the couch. "Everyone... sit.." Clary giggled. Everyone sat, Magnus next to Alec, making Alec blush. Clary finally decided to talk. "Alright. So this was the night of Jace's birthday, when all of us went out in the town, not you Magnus, though. And we were talking about relationships and crushes. And I just realized I recorded it. So let's watch it!" Clary exclaimed. Alec cracked a tiny smile and nodded. They all huddled up behind Clary's phone and watched.

~In the video~
"Come on, Alec!! You know you like Camille still!! Ahaha! The only thing holding you back is that warlock. Magnus, is it?" Jace teased, nudging the oh so very done with this conversation Alec. Alec rolled his eyes. "I don't like anyone, okay? But everyone knows who you like and want. Clary." Alec said boldly, a bit proud to have finally told off his parabatai. Izzy scoffed and Clary chocked on her Starbucks, phone in hand. "He... He's lying! He's just mad cause he knows he wants the Downworlder!!" Jace yelled embarrassed. Something snapped in Alec and he rolled his eyes once more. "I don't like Camille! I'm in love with Magnus!! Happy?!" Alec yelled completely done. Jace froze. Izzy stopped and turned around. Clary laughed. "It's about time.." Clary muttered.

Suddenly the video ended. Alec's face was white. Magnus turned to Alec. "Alexander?" Magnus asked. Alec jumped off the couch and ran down the hall. Magnus followed slowly. "A-Alec?..." Magnus asked seeing Alec sitting against the wall. Alec jumped and buried his head in his arms. "Go run like the rest!" Alec yelled. "Alec..." Magnus said softly. Alec lifted his head up slowly. "You weren't  supposed to find out like that..." Alec whispered. Magnus sighed. "It's okay... I don't care..." Magnus trailed off, studying Alec's face. Alec looked at Magnus carefully. He needed to. He wanted to. He had to at least try. Alec clashed his lips onto Magnus's carefully. Magnus kissed back, sighing happily. The kiss quickly deepened to a passionate make-out session. They pulled away slowly, wondering what did I just do?
--
Hope you enjoyed!❤️❤️
~➰~
||~🌙✨💭~||