A silent 'I love you'

It was Alec's 18th birthday. Magnus threw him a pretty big party, per every year. Everyone showed up. Alec appreciated the gesture, he really did, but he didn't exactly "enjoy" his birthday. The reason is stupid, needless to say. The reason was because his birthday was also the anniversary of Magnus and his girlfriend Camille Bellcourt. The celebration of the day Magnus fell in love with Camille. Not him. It would never be him. It would always be Magnus and Camille... never Magnus and Alec... no matter how much he wanted it to. It wouldn't ever change. Magnus truly loved Camille, Camille the same for Magnus, Alec knew, always with a wave of jealousy as he thought about how much they cared for eachother. He was happy for Magnus, he was, believe me, but he wanted Magnus to feel what he did for Camille for him. He felt like that for Magnus, silently waiting for him to feel the same, though he knew that waiting would last for a long while. A very long while.

------------------------------------------------------

Alec stood with Jace, Izzy, Magnus, and of course, clinged at Magnus's side, sitting on his lap like a cat, Camille. Alec leaned on the counter next to the small table they all sat at. He had a half-drank glass of whiskey in his hand, his elbow propped against the counter top. "Why don't you sit, Alexander?" Magnus patted the empty seat next to him, his free arm draped around Camille. Alec shot his gaze from Magnus and Camille and he swallowed, setting his jaw hard for a moment. "I'm good." Alec spatted, unintentionally. Magnus looked at him surprisingly. "Alexander, you okay?" Magnus asked softly. The tone that made Alec's heart flutter. He swallowed hard again. "I'm fine." He stared at the liquid in his glass. "No, your not..." Magnus murmured, pushing Camille off gently and standing up, walking over to Alec. He laid a hand on Alec's shoulder, making Alec tense. "Whats wrong, Alexander?" Magnus whispered, so close Alec could smell the scents on Magnus. He smelt like sandlewood and.. Camille's perfume. Lovely. His lip twitched slightly and he slammed the glass down on the counter "I'm fine, Magnus!" He shouted and jerked Magnus off of him. Magnus's eyes widened as Alec walked off onto the balcony. Magnus looked at Izzy and she mouthed "Go talk to him." Magnus nodded and rushed after his friend. Alec was standing there, the breeze flowing in his black hair. Magnus swallowed and walked over to him. "I'm sorry I snapped on you....I just-...." He looked down, something in his eyes that Magnus couldn't read. "You just what?" Magnus asked. "You know I hate my birthday..." Alec sat on the couch set up on the balcony, Magnus sitting next to him. "Well yes, but I still can't understand why, I mean..." Magnus murmured. Alec looked away, the same look in his eyes as before. "Look... the reason is embarassing and your gonna hate me for it." Alec whispered. Magnus chuckled lightly. "Alexander, I couldn't hate you.Ever." Magnus smiled that beautiful cheeky smile Alec loved dearly. "The reason I really don't enjoy my birthday is..." He looked down, avoiding Magnus's intense look. "....B-because of you and C-Camille's a-anniversary.." Alec murmured. Magnus tilted his head "What do you mean?..." Magnus questioned. Alec exhaled slowly. "I really, really like you, Magnus.... more than a friend.... And... ever since you and Camille got together... seeing how much you two love each other.... I can't help but think... Can't help but wish...." Alec's eyes turned glossy from tears slightly. "What it would be like to have that with you...." He sniffled softly and still didn't look at Magnus. "I want it more than anything, Magnus..." He whispered quietly. Magnus slowly scooted closer to Alec. "Alexander..." He whispered, suddenly pulling him close. Alec wiggled so he could face Magnus, glossy eyes and tinted cheeks, his hair blowing sloppily in the breeze. Magnus cupped Alec's face, staring at him. "You....mean that?" He swallowed. Alec, with a bright red face, nodded slowly. Magnus curled his fingers around Alec's face and kissed him softly. Alec kissed back softly, his heart racing. Alec slowly wrapped his arms around Magnus, letting himself fall into the moment. Magnus smiled into the kiss, pulling back slowly a few moments after. "I feel that way too, Alexander.." Magnus whispered softly. Alec smiled softly and buried his face into Magnus's neck. "Really? You really do?" Alec asked like a 12 year old girl figuring out their crush likes them back. Magnus ruffled Alec's hair and nodded. "Of course you adorable little kitten." Magnus said softly, and he could almost feel Alec's cheeks heat up. He smiled to himself. "Happy Birthday, Alexander." Magnus whispered. Alec nuzzled into Magnus's neck, and Magnus somehow knew it was a unspoken 'I love you.'

OKAY I MADE IT UP TO YOU GUYS

I MADE FLUFF

I KNOW, LAST CHAPTER WAS........ EW.

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

#aleckissedaboyandhelikedit