Summer fun

I chose to put some smutty smut in here because why not....?

I don't  know what the hell I'm doing tbh. xD

this is gonna be so short.

Um.... if you don't like smut then, skip this chapter c:

I'm sorry if i suck at it.... I mean, it not full on smut but ya'know....

OKAY LETS DO THIS XD

i'm scared help. x.x

----------------------------------------------

It was hot Summer day in June, and Alec's parents were out of town, as usual. Some road trip they didn't want to take him on. Izzy was out with friends, so he was home alone. Well, almost alone. Alec's boyfriend, Magnus had come over and... well, lets just say they were passing the time... But let's take it a few steps back, shall we?

////////

Magnus and Alec hadn't really been the best of terms lately. No, not that they were fighting. It was because of  Alec. Lately, Alec had been thinking of Magnus, well, ways he really shouldn't of been. Magnus pressed Alec about what was wrong, but Alec wouldn't budge. He'd just blush, look away, and mumble a "Nothing, Mags." . Magnus finally got done with it and he walked off, leaving Alec feeling guilty and running back to his house. 

   Now it was a few weeks later, and Alec's thoughts had gotten even worse. He wanted to tell Magnus what was going on, he really did, but he just couldn't..... that was until he got a knock on the door.

  Alec stood up and walked over to the door, opening it slowly. He saw a face he didn't expect to see. Magnus's. Alec swallowed. "M-Mags...." He murmured. Magnus gently slid passed Alec and stepped inside "Alexander.... please tell me whats wrong! I know you're dealing with something and I want to help you through it!" Magnus nearly yelled, Alec closing the door and swallowing hard. "M-Mags, I-I can't.... you-you'll think I'm weird..." Alec cried out, shaking a little. Magnus walked over to his boyfriend, cupping his face, and Magnus was surprised when Alec went tense all over. Alec looked away, his whole face red. "Whats wrong, Alexander?" Magnus whispered. "I-it's nothing...." Alec shifted his hips, swallowing, his eyes darting around the room. Magnus moved one of his hands down to Alec's hip to try and comfort him, though he had no idea what was wrong ,and Alec squeaked, biting down on his lip hard. Magnus tilted his head and he glanced his eyes down and something caught his eye, making him take a double take. He looked up back at Alec, his eyes wide slightly. "A-Alexander.... a-are you... hard?!" Magnus squeaked. Alec looked down and nodded a little, backing out of Magnus's hold. "L-Look...I know you think I'm weird... b-but lately... I've been thinking about you... w-ways I really s-shouldn't be..." Alec stammered, rubbing his neck. Magnus walked over to Alec, swallowing. "...S-sex thoughts?" He whispered, and Alec nodded, chewing on his lip. Magnus cupped the side of Alec's face and stared at him for a bit, studying his face. Alec nearly took all of his breath to whisper "I really want you, Magnus....I...can't take it..." he cupped one side of Magnus's face, his eyes darting across Magnus's face. Magnus bit his lip and ran his finger's into his hair "I want you, too.." He whispered, the words rolling of his tongue as a sexy purr. The purr drove Alec crazy enough to clash his lips on Magnus's hard. Magnus gasped into the kiss, kissing back hard, and Alec slid his tongue easily into Magnus's mouth. Magnus smirked slightly and put his hands on Alec's back, starting to fight for dominance with his tongue. Magnus of course won, and him and Alec's tongues played and danced together to a tune that didn't exist. Alec moaned slightly and gripped the back of Magnus's shirt a bit. Magnus spun around and started backing to the couch, not breaking the kiss. Alec smirked, and pulled back slightly "No no, I get to top." Alec growled in a seductive tone, kissing Magnus's jawline. Magnus tilted his head back slightly, starting to tug at Alec's shirt. Alec pushed Magnus down on the couch, straddling Magnus's hips. Magnus watched Alec's moves, his eyes slowly filling with lust, same for Alec. Alec pulled his own shirt off, throwing it somewhere to be forgotten. Magnus immediately roamed his hands across Alec's body, kissing him hard again. Alec moaned and kissed him back hard, pulling at Magnus's shirt. Magnus pulled back and took his shirt off as quick as he could to get back to Alec's lips. When he did, Magnus quickly flipped them over, Alec smirking softly. "Hey, I was supposed to be topping..." Alec purred, rubbing Magnus's chest. Magnus only kissed Alec's neck in a response, Alec moaning from it slightly. Magnus smirked against Alec's neck, trying to find his sweet spot. He found it quickly, and Alec gasped and moaned Magnus's name softly, tilting his head to the side to give Magnus more room. Magnus sucked and kissed Alec's neck, leaving marks on his neck. Alec whimpered and moaned, starting to shift his hips, becoming uncomfortable with the firmness in his jeans. Magnus noticed and he lifted his head up, smirking softly at his boyfriend. Alec whined softly at the loss of the lips on his neck, looking up at Magnus. Magnus slowly slid his hand down Alec's chest and stomach, slowly to the waistband of his pants. Alec whimpered, chewing on his bottom lip. Magnus slowly (purposely to tease Alec a little) unbuttoned Alec's pants, biting his lip softly. He slowly unzipped the zipper, and Alec whimpered "Goddammit Mags, stop teasing!" Alec whimpered out, grabbing Magnus's wrist softly. Magnus smirked and nodded softly. Alec slowly took his hand off Magnus's wrist and Magnus suddenly gripped Alec's member, and Alec gasped out in pleasure, throwing his head back. Magnus caught Alec's lips again, stroking him softly. Alec moaned and whimpered against Magnus's lips, his hands on Magnus's chest. This went on for a while, the room only filled with whimpers and moans and ruffles of furniture. Although there wasn't much noise, they still didn't hear the door unlocking and the sound of the door opening. The only thing that made them notice anything was a scream from a familiar voice. "Holy.... goddammit, Alec! At least give me a warning for this shit!" Izzy yelled, turned away from the couch. Alec grumbled in annoyance. "You weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow!'' Alec sat up a bit, annoyance clear on his face. Alec zipped up his pants, grumbling. Izzy turned back  around slowly ''Well I'm sorry! Maybe you could give me a warning when your having sex with your boyfriend!'' Izzy rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs. ''Please, don't continue! I don't want to hear.... all of that." Izzy yelled before shutting her bedroom door. Alec sighed and looked at Magnus slowly. "Sorry about that...." Alec murmured, biting his lip. Magnus bit his lip too and pecked his lips "How about you come over to my place tomorrow," Magnus whispered, "And maybe we can finish this..?" Magnus bit his lip. Alec nodded "I'd love that.." Alec breathed, kissing Magnus softly. Magnus smiled softly and got up, throwing his shirt back on, walking to the door. "Love you, Alexander, see you tomorrow." Magnus winked and walked out, closing the door behind him. Alec watched after him, biting his lip. All he knew is, he was excited as hell for tomorrow.

This is absolutely terribleeeeee.....

I tried oof.

This is most likely are going to be sprawled around this book, oops?

Anyway, i pray you enjoyed xD

See you loves, thanks for reading! <3

#aleckissedaboyandhelikedit