Flashbacks

Alec remembered seeing Magnus as a small child, rummaging and sneaking around his mother's office as he was helping with demon attack's.
He remembered the first time.
It was all really funny, and weird.
"Okay, Okay Izzy! Shush!" Alec harshly shushed his younger sister, who had been 12 at the time, as he was 14. She giggled softly "Are we really sneaking into moms office? She's in a meeting with the High Warlock." She whispered. Alec shrugged "What can he do?" Alec whispered back as they quietly snuck into the room, crouching. The High Warlock of Brooklyn, or Magnus Bane, was leaning against the siblings mothers desk, rubbing his temples. "Mayerse, I've told you. Warlocks can't be in Alicante at the moment." He sighed. Izzy giggled quietly, the pair in the far corner, near the desk. "Hey...he's cute!" Izzy whispered and Alec shushed her again, louder than intended. They had been standing up since it was darker over in that corner, but the darkness didn't help when they saw Magnus look over at the two. "Mayerse, I wasn't aware the children were in the meeting." He stated. Mayerse turned around, stunned "What," she looked over as Magnus pointed to the corner. "Alec! Isabelle!" She shouted. "Over here, now!" Alec shuffled to her slowly, glaring at Izzy. "Oh, thanks a lot, Iz!" He grumbled and Magnus chuckled. "Oh dear Mayerse, don't act like you don't rant on and on about how cute your children are." He smiled and strutted over next to their mother, who sighed inwardly "Yes, still. They shouldn't be in here." She sighed and Magnus flicked his cat eyes between the two Lightwood siblings. "Ah, why you were not wrong. What cuties. How have you not introduced me to them before, Mayerse?" He chuckled and extended his hand to Isabelle first out of courtesy, who took it kindly. "Isabelle" she giggled out "You must be the legendary Magnus Bane." She giggled and Magnus nodded "The one and only." He said flourishy, and chuckled and peeked behind Isabelle. "And who's this?" Alec felt the heat come up to his cheeks as he shuffled away from behind Izzy. "I-I'm A-Alec..." He whispered, his hands behind his back and Izzy giggled at him. Magnus leaned down just a little so he was eye-to-eye with Alec. "Well, it's a pleasure. Do I dare shake your hand or will you shake too much?" He chuckled, smiling. Alec looked bewildered, his face red and he slowly took magnus hand "Sorry...I-I'm just....uhhh...nervous..." he whispered, his mother eyeing him questionably. Magnus smiled down at the boy "It's quite alright, Alexander. May I call you that? You are in training to become Head of the Institute when of age I presume?" He smiled and Alec blushed "Uhm...y-yeah...I guess you could..." he turned his face away as Magnus stood up and fixed his coat "Well. This meeting was at an end anyway. Mayerse, you don't mind you three walking me out?" He chuckled, half joking. Mayerse sighed and smiled "Anything for an old friend." He held the door and they all walked to the front of the Institute. Alec found himself staring at Magnus and Izzy grinned at her older brother. Once they got to the front, Magnus turned to the siblings "Ah, it was a pleasure meeting you two. I hope I'll see you two real soon." He smiled and shook both of their hands. He turned to Mayerse who smiled at him gently. "Have a nice evening, Magnus." She said. Magnus inclined his head "As do you, Mayerse. I shortly bid you adieu." He said formally and walked out, the door closing tightly behind him. Mayerse sighed and turned to her children "I am too tired to punish you. Don't let it happen again." Was all she said and walked off. Alec sighed and he leaned against the wall "Your not wrong, Iz." Alec whispered. Izzy looked at her brother. "Huh?" She said and alec replied, "Magnus...h-he is cute..." he smiled in that one smile Izzy loved: his dreamy smile; the one he smiled with when he saw someone he liked, the only time she's seen it was with Jace, though. But, she was glad to see it again, though it was with the High Warlock.
____
Hi this sucks I'm sorry
I'm sorry for being gone
Thanks so much for 3k reads! I love you all! <3
Instagram: @malecsheaven