Take me Home

This is gonna suck but I hope you enjoy anyway, a lil bit of fluff! <3 And thanks so much for over how many close to 1K reads we are becuase I haven't checked! Like why is my cringe ass writing getting more than 10 reads!?  XD oh and sorry for no updates, i've been really lazy, but some of my friends irl are getting pissed at me because they somehow like this bullshit of writing, so... take this. Sorry friends who've bugged me for the past 3 or 4 weeks to update XD

Magnus laid lazily in his bed, thinking about a certain blue-eyed black haired Nephilim boy that answered to the name Alec, or by what Magnus adored calling him, Alexander. Magnus smiled as he thought about Alec, petting his pet cat, Chairman Meow. He laid there thinking about Alec, until his phone started ringing, making the warlock to jump in surprise, sending the cat bolting out of the room meowing to what sounded angry to Magnus. He grumbled and sat up and picked up his phone off his nightstand, sighing. To his surprise, it was Alec who was calling. Magnus felt his heart flutter slightly as he clicked answer and brought the phone up to his ear, standing up now as he did. "Why, what do I owe the fabulous pleasure, dearest Alexander?" Magnus purred into the phone, as he always did when he spoke to Alec. He heard a faint giggle of a female on the other line. "Well, sadly, I'm not Alec. It's Isabelle though, if that counts." Izzy said in reply, giggling half-way through the sentence. Magnus chuckled lightly. "Hey, Isabelle. Why are you calling from Alexander's phone, by the way?" Magnus inquired, his eyebrows furrowing, though Izzy couldn't see it. Izzy sighed, "Well, I know you wouldn't answer any other Shadowhunter, even if I am a Lightwood, so," Izzy begun, and Magnus heard a grabbing of the phone, due to muffled sounds and a pissed off voice of what sounded like Jace. "Magnus, it's Jace. Izzy wasn't calling for no damn reason, it's Alec. He got hit by a demon when we were out patrolling, and... he's fucked up pretty bad. Just.. can you be by the Institute as soon a you can? I know you're probably busy, living your life, but...-" Jace got cut of by Magnus quickly saying, "Be right there." Before hanging up and throwing his phone down on the bed, and dashing out of his apartment. He didn't care to fix is hair, change his outfit, though it was pretty much fine, or even fix his makeup. He didn't care about it, all he cared about was Alec. He made it to the Institute quickly, due to portal travelling, of course. He dashed to the infirmary, and dashing through the doors quickly. He looked over at a startled Izzy and Jace was kneeling by Alec, studying his parabatai's face. Magnus walked to Alec slowly, taking in a shaky breath. Jace looked up at him, standing up. "I know, this is probably hard for you, seeing Alec like this, but, you're the only warlock that can tend this..." Jace murmured, sighing. Magnus nodded, looking at Alec. "I know, I'll do what I can.." Magnus whispered, jerking his head to the door gently as he kneeled by Alec. "You and Isabelle go, I'll call you in if anything happens..." Magnus murmured. Jace nodded and started to walk out and Izzy stood up, following Jace out. Magnus swallowed and looked at Alec. "Oh, Alexander...." He whispered, "Don't worry, my dearest blue-eyed sweet, I'll take care of you..."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

After a few hours, mostly consisting of Jace and Izzy coming in and out of the infirmary, and Magnus pacing by Alec's bed, waiting for him to wake up. Alec made a noise, and Magnus whipped around, rushing to Alec's side. Alec slowly opened his eyes, groaning. He turned is head slowly to the side, looking up at Magnus. "Magnus...?" Alec whispered, his voice hoarse. Magnus swallowed "Yeah, yeah, it's me, Alexander..." Magnus whispered, smiling. Alec smiled softly and sat up slowly, with Magnus's aid. "Ugh... what happened?" Alec groaned, holding his bandaged arm. "You uh, got hit by a demon when you and Jace were patrolling..." Magnus yawned a bit, he was exhausted from using his magic so much, but he didn't mind. Alec frowned softly. "You look completely exhausted, Magnus..." Alec murmured and scooted over gently, patting next to him. "Relax a bit.." Alec smiled softly at Magnus. "I...Oh, I couldn't...." Magnus murmured, blushing softly. Alec giggled a little. "Its fine Magnus, I promise. Come on, please?" Alec murmured. Magnus nodded a bit and stood up and laid next to Alec awkwardly, swallowing. Alec laughed softly. "I'm not gonna bite, you know." Magnus blushed, chuckling. "I know, Alexander." Alec nodded and looked at Magnus softly. "You didn't dress up like you usually do.." Alec pointed out, cocking his head to the side. "There was no need. Your life matters more than things that'll be there when I get home..You wouldn't be." Magnus whispered, and he looked at Alec. Alec's eyes were closed and he smiled tiredly. "Then why don't you?" Alec murmured. "Why don't I what?" Magnus whispered. Alec fluttered his eyes open softly. "Why don't you take me home, then?" He whispered. Magnus blushed and looked at Alec, who's eyes were only closed again. "I...W-wha?" Magnus whispered, laying on his side now. Alec breathed out a small laugh. "I know you like me Magnus...I like you too, a lot, actually." Alec whispered, opening his eyes again. "O-Oh..." Magnus whispered, swallowing, blushing again. Alec smiled softly. "You're cute when you blush." He yawned, nuzzling is head against the pillow. Magnus swallowed and he smiled softly "Thanks, Alexander..." he whispered. Alec nodded and he cuddled close to Magnus, laying his head on his chest. Magnus blushed but smiled, and he leaned down, kissing Alec's head. "Goodnight, Alexander..." Magnus whispered into Alec's hair. Alec closed his eyes. "Goodnight, Magnus..." he whispered. Magnus smiled and closed his eyes, his heart fluttering softly and fell asleep, his face nuzzled into Alec's neck, his arms wrapped around him.