AFTER THE H♡NEYM♡♡N

"BLAISE!" Hermione yelled, smashing her pillow over her ears. Beside her, Draco groaned loudly, throwing his clenched fist down on the mattress. He rubbed his tired eyes, imagining the dark circles beneath them, and sat up.

"We never should have gotten this apartment," he mumbled angrily, then got to his feet. Hermione ran a hand through her sleep messy hair and shoved the pillow to her ears tighter, knowing Draco's next move. "BLAISE ZABINI, I SWEAR YOU BANG MORE BLOODY PAN AND I'LL STRANGLE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!"

In the kitchen, Blaise had laid out ever metal pot, pan, skillet, and bowl on the counter. He picked them up and mindlessly slammed them together, the loud clanging sound echoing throughout their flat.

"I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP 'CAUSE OF YOU TWO FIGHTING, SO YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET ANY SLEEP EITHER!" he fired back, slinging two frying pans together from arms length.

Ginny sat across from him on a tall wooden stool, leaning her elbows on the counter as she sipped her tea. She watched her husband in amusement, a smug smile playing on her lips. When Blaise brought his pans to the counter forcefully, she flinched, spinning in her seat to face away from him.

Now she looked towards the hallway that led to the bedrooms where exasperated sighs sounded from. Her eyes travled around the living room too. It wasn't much, considering the size of the apartment, but it was big enough to fit a couch, recliner chair, two large bookcases for Hermione, a fireplace, and flat screen television that sat on the wall just above that fireplace. The bedrooms were similar, each with a queen sized bed, televison, desk, and closet. Hermione's and Draco's had the bay window that Ginny had wanted, though. But she didn't mind too much since her closet was walk in.

The four friends had invested in the new home only a few months after the honeymoon they shared in Paris. Of course, with the Malfoy's riches they could have gotten a much better more spacious place, but Draco insisted on building his life without his family's money. So everyone pitched in and now, two years later, here they were, shouting back and forth over the sound of metal colliding with metal.

Draco, fed up with all the racket, forced his feet to move and stormed out of his room, Hermione trudging after him. Ginny smirked at the sight of Draco so angry, then turned back to Blaise who had finally set down the pots he held. Hermione flopped onto the stool next to her, picking up the mug the ginger had set out for her. They watched intently as the battle between the men played out.

"Are you mad!? What's the matter with you, Blaise, it's three in the morning!"

"What's the matter with me!? You and your little princess here were arguing back and forth and back and forth all night! I haven't got a wink of sleep, and I have a game tonight!"

"I have work too you know! I save people's lives on a daily basis and all you do is fly around on a broom!"

"Hey, quidditch is a serious profession! I bring entertainment to witches and wizards all over the word! And at least that's something!"

"Well if you're so great why can't you play while you're tired, huh, Zabini?"

"Because, Malfoy, it's a sport that requires reflexes and sharp senses, those of which I can't have while I tired!"

"Oh get over it! So you miss one game, stop being such a sissy!"

"I wouldn't be missing any game if it weren't for you and little miss loud mouth over here!"

"Don't you dare bring her into this!"

"Oh, she's just as guilty as you! She doesn't know how to shut her big mouth!"

"Hey!" Hermione interjected, getting up from her seat and standing next to Draco. "Don't act like you had to listen to us. I know you have voice canceling headphones and earplugs in your room! Why didn't you think to us those, hm?" she sassed, putting her hand on her hip and raising a brow. Draco smirked proudly. He had taught her well.

Blaise faltered for a moment. "GINNY!"

She sighed when her name was called, placed her cup back onto the counter, and stood up. "Blaise, sweetheart," she spoke softly, placing a hand on his chest. "You need to calm down."

"No! They are way out of line!"

"Blaise, why don't you go and try to get some rest. Hermione and Draco are done fighting now. And I'll make some breakfast for when you wake up." His shoulders fell, but he nodded all the same. Ginny pressed a kiss to his cheek before he sleepily took off to their bedroom.

"But, doesn't he have a game to practice for?" Hermione reminded her, slightly confused.

"The game isn't till next Wednesday," she laughed, grabbing her cup again. "Now you two go get some sleep before he wakes up. I'll make pancakes and coffee."

"What would we do without you, Ginny?" she asked rhetorically, pulling her friend into a hug.

"Be exhausted, not be able to do your jobs, lose the apartment, and go back to living in your parents spare rooms?"

Hermione shook her head, pulling back, then smiled. "If everyone had one of you, the word would have no problems." She kissed her on the cheek in a sisterly way and followed Draco back to the bedroom.

Blaise was already snoring, hugging a pillow to his chest. Draco had fallen face first onto the bed in exhaustion, sleeping soundly. Hermione slid under the covers, gently covering him up too, and, within minutes, drifted off to dreams herself.

Ginny returned to her stool and took a long sip of her tea. "Just another morning at the Malfoy, Zabini residence."