Chapter 11

Daniel's P.O.V

"I pick....." Mia trails off looking at the both of us. When she kissed Jack, I......I broke. No one has ever made me feel the way she makes me feel. I love her so much. I don't wanna lose her.......

Jack's P.O,V

"I pick....." Mia trails off, looking at me and Daniel. That kiss felt amazing, I wanna say I regret it as Daniel is my bestfriend, but....I don't. I love her so much. I don't wanna lose her.......

Mia's P.O.V

"I pick........." I look at both of them, their content eyes, filled with love. No! I can't be the reason they crash and fall. I begin to hyperventilate. "I can't do this" I say as I run to my room crying. I lock the door and just fall to my knees and let it all out, everything. All the emotions, decisions, heartbreaks, heartaches, I can't handle it!

After a while a knock comes on the door.
"Hey M? It's Tay, you okay?" She says softly, I can tell by her voice that she's distraught. I stay silent. Wow. What's wrong with me? It's Taylor. These boys have really changed me. Soon she knows to give me time and space so she goes back downstairs.

One by one, everyone comes up to try and talk to me, after Taylor, Cameron came, then Jonah, Corbyn and Zach. Then.......A knock came after a while.
"Hey princess" a voice croaked, yet, it was so angelic and perfect. I knew it was Daniel. For some reason, I got up and opened the door to reveal a tear-stained messed Daniel. What have I done?

Tears begin flowing from both of us. "Danny....what have I done?" I begin sobbing into his arms as he holds me in a hug.
"Shhh, no princess, it's my fault" he says stroking my hair calming my down. I pull back to look at him. He continues
"I'm so sorry princess, for everything I ever put you through, you are so, so, so special, and you don't deserve this, this, this pressure of picking, and choosing and deciding, I'm sorry that I asked that question. I'm sorry for being jealous. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for not giving you what you deserve, you deserve the world, you and your stunning personality, you have a kind but stubborn heart, you are so funny, you are selfless and giving. Not to mention how beautiful and gorgeous you are, I get lost in your eyes and your beautiful smile. Even your hair, the way it flows with the wind. Your little habits that make you who you are. Don't change for anyone princess.You are perfect. And I'm sorry, that I love you Mia. I love you so much." He finishes at this point he's crying and so am I.

I crash his lips on to mine, and it's perfect. Like his lips were made for mine;like he was made for me. There's fireworks and explosions, the uncontrollable sparks fly as he wraps his hands around my waist and I tangle his hair. We both pull apart, breathless. We look at each other and get lost in our eyes. Those stunning blue ocean eyes that I've been drowning in since the day I met him.

"Daniel, I chose you"

Daniel's P.O.V

The fireworks, explosions and uncontrollable sparks and I knew she felt it too. It was perfect. We were made for each other.
"Daniel, I chose you" I can't help but smile, I love her so much. I engulf her in another hug and kiss. I pull back to see her face in a grin too as well as mine, then, I remember; Jack.

Mia's P.O.V

I grin largely but then, the thought of Jack hits me and I squeeze my eyes and Daniel always seems to know what I'm thinking so he intwines our hands and squeezes it reassuringly. Suddenly as we turn to go downstairs and tell the others the news. We see Jack. With red puffy eyes and tear stains. He looks at me and gives me a pang of guilt then runs out the  front door.

Shit.....

A/N

Heyyyy, hope you enjoyed, yassss finally she choseee and ofc it's daniel😁😭💘 Here's a mashup, mkay bye

P.S: CAN WE TALK ABT HOW PERFECT DANIELS AND JACKS VOICES ARE THERE OMFG LIKE BIHHH😭💘