Chapter 14

Mia's P.O.V

I barely got any sleep last night, yet I still managed to get myself up this morning. I was so worried about Jack. I took a shower and changed into this:

 I took a shower and changed into this:

Once I got out. I heard giggling from another girl that did not sound anything like Taylor. It was wayy to high pitched and diva-like. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and walk across the hall to Jack's room where it was coming from.

I put my ear against the door and yep, I was right, whoever it is, it is coming from Jack's room. I open the door and what I saw shocked me, upset me but most of all, angered me.
There were alcohol bottles on the floor lying around, there was Jack in his boxers on the bed.

And Chloe.
Yes. Chloe.

She was sat on top of him, in her bra and underwear in the most slutty position I'd ever seen.
When I opened the door, jack looked guilty and Chloe smirked, then. She kissed him right in front of me. Just then Daniel walked in, even then, Jack tried to push her off, but the slut remained there, "like what you see Danny?" She said smirking.

That's it.
"Listen bitch, you need to get the fuck out, you give away more pussy than the animal shelter" i sass.
"Ugh bitch" she scoffs holding onto Jack.
"Excuse you, I don't see any penises in the general vicinity, so I'm wondering why you keep opening your fucking mouth" I say and Daniel covers his mouth in awe smiling and he mouths to me 'that's my girl'

"Oh trust me I had some, including your man" she says smirking, even Daniel is pissed at this point and I am gonna kill her at this point.
I go and attack her to the the floor then begin dragging her downstairs by her hair.
"Let go Mia! It's our house in case you forgot" jack yells. I gave him a look and even he knew to back out considering how furious I was.
"At least say sorry" he says when I'm at the door ready to throw her out.

"Fine" I turn to her, "Chloe" I start putting on a smile, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you a slut all those times. I didn't realize a lack of love from your parents leaves a hole in your heart only dicks can fill." I continue smiling and push her out and shut the door, slamming it on her face.

At this point everyone has woken up from the noise and have seen everything. Everyone is smiling for what I did except Jack. I'm still furious, Daniel takes me outside to get some fresh air and for me to calm down.
"What the hell is wrong with him?!" I yell.
"Him?" Daniel asks. I look down at my shoes and fiddle with my bracelet. We were sat at a bench at a nearby quiet, peaceful park. It felt good to be able to let it all out in a peaceful area where only someone I know loves and understands me can hear and will listen.

"Jack" I say softening. "I broke him Daniel" I say as tears begin to well up, looking up into his ocean eyes while he brings me closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and we stay like that for a while, in a comfortable peaceful silence. We finally decided to go home after a while and drive off.
When we get there I see everyone, and yes, everyone, including Jack In the living room. He was laughing around with the others.