seis

Sound track

1. I like me better by Lauv

Emme Wilson

I heard a door open up, some feet shuffling around and keys being dropped.

"Aw isn't she the cutest?" I heard one say. I heard a couple more whisper and something about 'my girl'.

I felt footsteps near my and I opened my eyes, Ponyboy. I grabbed a piece of the cake and smashed it in his face. I saw him fall backwards onto the table behind him. I laughed and quickly got up. I grabbed the remains of the cake and ran towards Soda. I grabbed him by his collar and shoved the cake in his face. I also tripped him. Oops. I ran outside and jumped down the steps and opened the fence. I saw the lot and ran towards there. The grass looked fresh. I noticed I had to chocolate on my jeans as well on my grey shirt. I kept running and that was when I heard the door open again and Pone running out of it. He tripped over the steps and ran through the fence. He had some cake on his shoulders and also all over his shirt but mainly his forehead.

He soon caught up to me and I sped off, I kept giggling at him and he was charging at me full speed. I wasn't until he wrapped his arms around me and tackled me. I landed on my back and he pinned me to the ground. (I'd let him pin me anytime, anywhere.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I was laughing and he looked pissed. It wasn't until he got closer. He had a tight grip. "Your covered in chocolate, Pone!" I said trying to break the grip. "Yeah I wonder why?" He said with a smirk. Oh no. He grabbed me and pushed me into a hug, covering me with chocolate. He pulled away and came closer. He was looking into my eyes and quickly bit my cheek. "Ow! Pone!" I said. "Sorry, you have some chocolate on you, you taste good." he said "Oh really?" I said with a smirk. I leaned forward, resting on my elbows. He leaned down on me, I went near his temple and bit.

"Ow Em!? that hurt." He said backing up. "What you got some chocolate too, but you taste better than the chocolate."

"POnY I HAVE THE CAKE AND WATER!" Soda yelled running over. Pony shocked his head and pinned me back down.

"Sorry." He said. Soda came by and dropped the cake onto my face, it just stayed they but then I shook my head and it started to some off. Then I could hear the water sloshing. I opened my eyes and the last thing I saw was them laughing. They poured the water and it went everywhere, I was able to grab Pony in the process so he would get soaked as well. My hair was drenched, so was I. I opened my eyes and saw Soda starting to run away. I looked at Pony and I could see his abs through his wet purple shirt. "My eyes are up here Em." He said. I looked up at him and back down blushing. I leaned over to him and peck him on his lips. I sat down on him.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can take it slow any longer." I said pressing my lips onto, it was electrifying. (I JUST THOUGHT OF GREASE)

SORRY THIS IS HSORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO POST ANOTHER