trece

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! And thank you for so much love I hope you guys al understand I love you all, even after the inactiveness of my instagram account

Soundtrack

1. 21 guns by Green Day

2. one more night by maroon 5

Emme Wilson

I walked down the road and could feel the coldness of the blade. I quickly pulled it out and looked at it. It shined beautifully. I had one thing on my mind, injure Nick. No matter what I do, I just need something from this.

I looked up and saw the dingo lights still on, I was able to make it there in time. I made it to the entrance and took a deep breathe in. I walked closer to the door but I could hear footsteps coming, I quickly leaned against the wall. "Hey! And your closing up shop tonight!" Said someone who I expected to be the boss.

He throws something to the person indoors and they reply, "Alright!" Nick.

The other person walked to their car, I was able to see him walk in, and he had to bend down very low just to get in, he readjusted his seat and finally drove off.

I looked up, I thought about Dan.

-

Minutes passed and all I did was stay there, I'm smart, what am I trying to do Get my self killed? I took a deep breath.

"aw fuck it." I said as I walked inside.

The door bell chimed and Nick didn't turn around.

"Sorry we are closed!" He said as he dried the shot glasses.

I kept walking, not replying. Nick had finally decided to look up, he looked at me up and down. "Oh I'm sorry mam, did you forget something?" I didn't reply.

"Hello?"

"You." I finally said. I let out a shaky breath, I can't do this.

His eyes shifted and his brows furrowed. "What?"

I was now looking at him, he could tell something was up.

" You asked me if I forgot something and I forgot my lipstick I'm sorry." I say, quickly sputtering my words.

"Oh, that's alright." He said and went back to his duties. I sighed and went to the table and grabbed whatever the hell was there. With that I walked out and Nick yelled at 'Come back again'. I walked out the door and heard its chime. iconic. I walked down the steps and quickly tuned and slid down the white plastered wall. Sobs came pouring out. I can't do this. Why would I do this.

I held my hands in my head and let my tears fall as if it was water coming out of a shower head. I couldn't stop. I missed my brother dearly.

A door was popped open.

Ponyboy Curtis

man where the hell is Em, I thought to myself. she was suppose to be here in less than 10 minutes and an hour has passed.

I decided to go over to her house and I knocked on the hollow door.

No answer

I knocked one more time and decided just to walk in. The door creaked open and no one was there, the lights were off. There was no sign of her dad neither of Em. I walked around and finally went into her room. Her clothes we splattered everywhere and some glass was broken on the ground. Her window was left wide open.

Emme Wilson

I cleaned my face, I'm most definitely positive my makeup was ruined and smeared. The dumpster door was being opened, I gathered myself together and walked towards the noise.

"Don't move."