quince

sound track

1. want you back by 5 seconds of summer

Emme Wilson

10 months! That Short and THAT LONg! I heard a few screams come down the hallway, "Nick will be sent to state prison and as for you, consider yourself lucky, someone helped you lower your sentence."

I looked over to see where the yelling and screaming was coming from, Ponyboy. Oh no. His girlfriend could've been a murder.

"Emme." He says with a sigh and quickly runs over to me engulfing me in a hug. Darry and Soda followed with a big hug. "Why are you in cuffs?" Soda asked.

"She was in a blade fight with Nick Roe and got injured horrifically."

They all look at each other and then me, "Nick is alive?" Darry says. Soda barges in, "Why is she arrested, don't you understand her history with us? All of us back then!? HE left her brother in the dust." Soda said.

The officer replied, "Yes but she did initiated it."

"Em?" Soda looked at me.

"Guys, I don't know what to say, I'm so disappointed with myself."

Soda looked genuinely hurt. Ponyboy looked over at me and held my hands.

"You'll be out of school and well you'll be provided the education you need to pass your sophomore year." The officer barged in. "Also you're currently staying at the hospital until you are stable enough to be sent to the jail. IF you do your service correctly, your sentenced can be lowered to 5 months and then 5 months of probation." I groaned.

"Emme, I can't believe this happened to you. But I understand your motive and I believe you didn't mean to harm him this badly. Babygirl I will stay with you side by side." Pone said to me.

"I agree, we are here for you Em." The rest of the gang replied besides Soda. "Soda?" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"I can't believe this happen Em. I'm gonna need some time."