once

soundtrack

1. Make me Cry by Noah Cyrus

Emme Wilson

I walked over next door and I could definitely hear a ruckus. I opened the door and out came a beer bottle flying my way, I ducked and got back up.

"WHO THREW THAT!?"

I got back up and saw everyone having a straight face besides Two. "I swear to god one of these days." I said walking through and picking up bottle. I set it down on the table and smash in-between Soda and Dally.

"Hey Doll, lookin' mighty fine tonight." Dal said as he wrapped an arm around me. I look up at him, "Thanks Dal." "What's the occasion?" He asked.

"Pone and her are finally going out." Soda bumped in.

"Oh finally man, gosh it took you guys too long. Especially of what happened before." Dally said as I heard footsteps coming.

"Oh golly." You heard someone whisper under their breath. You looked up and saw Pony in black trousers with a night black shirt and a leather jacket. I got up and felt flustered. God, he looks amazing dressed in all black. he grabbed my hand and spun me around. I heard a few wolf whistles coming from Dally. "You look very handsome." I say, "You look very beautiful." Pony says in awe.

"We will be back soon Darry!"

-

We sat at the booth as the waiter left to go out our orders in. He kinda looked familiar. I could tell Pony was stressing out. "Pone, what's wrong?" I ask him. "Oh nothing doll, sorry I'm a little nervous."

"Awn that's cute." I say giggling. He rolls his eyes and laughs. We start a subtle conversation as it increased into a deep conversation about fridges.

"I mean, where do you even get the word fridge?" He said.

I giggle, "Yeah and why are some of them weird looking?"

The waiter comes back and sets down our food, "Is there anything else I can do for you." his voice was shaky.

"No that'd be all thanks." Pony said. The waiter left out a shaky breath and walked away.

"Wait actually." I said, he turned to a halt and turned around, "yes Ma'am." He said. "Have I met you before, you look awfully familiar?"

He rose a brow, "I don't think we have." He said with a sly grin. "But my name is Daniel Roe." He said smiling. The word Roe sounded more familiar as he said it. "Oh well I am Emme Wilson and this is Ponyboy Curtis." I said as Ponyboy smiled with his mouth full.

"Wilson?" He said. "Have you happen to have a brother named Dan?" He asked.

Daniel Roe...Nick Roe.

I could feel my heart drop as soon as he said his name. I looked down and closed my eyes. He doesn't look the same. I remember when we were little kids, maybe that's why I couldn't recognize him and he couldn't tell it was me. I bit the inside of my gums and I could tell they were bleeding. I looked up to him. His hair was different, instead of his light orange red hair it was brown. His eyes looked the same and everything was the same besides his hair, and his name..

"Why did you do it?" I asked him, I started to feel a pool of tears come. "Excuse me? What?"

"Why did you leave him?" I asked him, "You left him in the streets, while you ran off an change yourself, Nick." I said as I stood up. Pony was starting to grab my arm but I shook him off. Nick started to walk backwards until he hit the bar counter and dropped some plates. "Daniel Roe, Nick Roe, the boy who was my brother's best friend and cheated with Marcia, Randy's boyfriend, and left my brother when the socs came." I said as I inched closer. I could feel his breath, I heard him gulp.