Bonus fluff. Read top pls

Hey my dudes, I have a twitter that you can use to talk to me it is lost in Llama Land or *at sign*llama_lost. Talk to me for literally any reason. I will spend hours talking about nothing with you if you want to. I'm fucking lonely. Okay, on to the filler!

Alex pov:

I got my swimsuit on and called to John to hurry up. He stepped out in turtle trunks. Wait. Did I just see him blush? He looked adorable, turns out he was 100% covered in freckles. He had a cute skinny body. We got in the car talking about books and drove on. I intentionally missed a turn since we where talking about crazy exes. Apparently he's gay, YESS! When we got there we sunscreened up and got in the shallow end. He helped me down the stairs so I didn't slip and showed me how I should swim. He then held my hands so I could kick and soon enough we where swimming. 

I was slow but good enough to play Marco Polo in the shallow end we spent hours playing and talking and jumping. Fuck he's so cute. I jumped in not looking where I was going and SMACK! I fell right into him. We froze for a second, so close our lips almost touching. I could feel his fast heartbeat. I looked into his eyes moving ever closer stars sparkling in his eyes I closed my eyes feeling his warmth moved bf ever closer to his li-PPHHHEWWWWWW! A whistle blowing hard. We snapped out of our daze as the lifeguard shouted," THE POOL IS CLOSING SO GET YOUR STUFF AND GEDDOUT!" We blushed hard getting out it was so fast I thought it may have not happend as I felt it did. We got our stuff, the whole car ride was silent until he spoke, he sounded like a fifteen year old boy with a stuffer when he asked," wanna do this again soon?" I laughed," yes!" 

In the shower I realized I was so sunburnt I looked like a fucking tomato. Shit