Therapy

Please give me some suggestions for my next book. Preferably heathers but Hamilton is cool too. If I don't get any I will probably end up doing a shitty overdone ship.

*timeskip of a year* John pov:

"Great job today! I think this may be all we can do. We will keep working though!" Said the voice of an old man by the name of Doctor Bremen, my phisical therapist. I could briefly stand thanks to him. Alex drove up in a little yellow car. He got out and gave me a kiss. Then he got me in the passanger side of the car. I put my bag necessities to me which had something important in it. We drove to the rainforest cafe, his favorite place ever. He got me out and held on for an extra moment. "Thanks babe" I said to him. He blushed and replied" thanks for making a reservation. Especially one under the name 'Chester Nimitz'" he laughed like a maniac telling the lady the name.

Alex pov:

We are our wonderful food and went out on a walk in my favorite park. He seemed nervous but I paid it no mind and went on. Suddenly he slid off the wheelchair supporting himself with his elbow he took my hand and said,"as soon as I met you I knew I loved you. Your focus, your laugh your smile, everything." My heart was beating out of my chest I was tearing up he pulled out a small box and said,"Alexander, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring I I said yes, I helped him stand up and we kissed. It was the sweetest kiss I've ever had. I've never been happier in my life. I'm so lucky to have him.

Btw this isn't the end I will have a wedding chapter also follow me in twitter *at* Llama_lost