Summers ball part three

Btw does anyone know what that fic about the soulmates that see color when they kiss and have a tattoo of the age the soulmate was when they met? The first one is jamilton and the prequel is lams. Also James Madison is a full on fucking murderer. 

(Previously on: opposites attract, Alex is fixing to confess his feelings)

John pov: After the slow dance was over Alex said," lets go to the garden to talk." He had a voice that was smooth as butter but not like it made you feel sick. He grabbed my hand and intertwined is fingers with my own. He led out to a secluded part of the garden. We sat down by a beautiful avacado tree (I love avacados) I could practically hear his heart beating. His entire body blushed an intense red and his eyes looked glassy like he was about to cry. I asked ,"what's wrong?! Are you okay?" He looked away and said,"since I met you... I-I thought you where the best person in the world. Every time I look at you I fall in love even more! I understand if you want to switch dorms and never talk to me again. IM SO SORRY! I just had to tell you that, I love you more than anything else! I just needed to tell you!" He was bawling at this point. I picked his chin up. I could see see stars in his eyes, I said," I love you too!" Before going in for a kiss, I closed my eyes and felt my lips connect with Alex's soft mouth. The kiss was slow, without a trace of lust, nothing but pure love. We disconnected, my arms still around him. We gazed into each others eyes. Who knows how long we sat there but eventually we went home and slept in my bed.

*timeskip from hell*

Alex pov:

"Bye hun, I gotta go to heb real quick, I'll be back soon." Said the voice of my dear boyfriend, John Laurens."bye peaches I love you!" We gave each other a little peck before John left. I then sat down to write a dozen essays. An hour later I was getting a little worried. I texted him and asked when he would be coming back. No answer. A little while later I got a call from an unknown number." Is this Alexander Hamilton?" Came a terrified voice," t-there was a shooting, your boyfriend was shot! Go to the hospital immediately. He might not survive." I dropped the phone. My mind flooded with thoughts I rushed over as fast as I could. I could not lose another! Was something wrong with me? Why did everyone I love die! He has to live he has to live he has to live.