Chapter 10: Meeting him again

He had a gun right infront of me and just as he was about to pull the trigger I was pulled out.

I got up when I heard someone knocking at my door.

I opened it to find a relieved Neal.

He sighed and pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned.

"What happened last night," he said as he put a tea kettle on the stove.

"Nothing. It was nothing," I say and he pauses to look at me.

"Okay. Something happened and I'm not that comfortable talking about it yet. So please don't push," I say and he nods.

After, a couple of minutes he places a steaming cup of tea in front of me.

"Thank you," I say and he nods.

"Peter wants us back at the office to talk about the group we arrested yesterday. So, get up and get ready," he says walking out and as soon as he's outside the door I drop my head on the table.

I was sitting at Neal's desk sketching on a printer paper when I heard Peter call my name.

I looked up and noticed that everyone was staring at the door so I looked too.

Worse decision of my life.

Standing there was him and them.

I slowly get up and they look over at me.

I go to move forward but Neal stops me.

He's staring at me but I tear myself away from his stare.

They're lead to the interrogation room and I go to Peter and Neal.

"Why are they here," I ask Neal.

"Multiple charges from theft to assault," Peter fills in for him.

"Come on, Neal. We should probably go with Diana and Jones," he says and I speak before I really am comprehending what I'm thinking,"Can I come to."

"I'll behave," I say.

"Fine," he says and I follow them to the interrogation room.

I'm standing outside the interrogation room for him when Peter walks in.

Peter sets the file down and says something and he just shrugs.

Peter takes a seat infront of him and he says something that I'm not really paying attention to.

Peter walks out of the room and talks to Diana and Neal.

I'm staring at him through the glass when he looks directly at me.

He makes 4 knocks on the table while looking directly in my direction.

I looked over in Peter's direction and saw that he was still busy.

I made 2 knocks on the wall and he smiles.

Peter, Neal, and diana lake their way over to me.

For a minute, I thought that Iwas in trouble but then Peter said,"He wants to talk to you."

"Am I allowed to," I asked and he looked at me shocked. Probably, because he didn't expect me to ask him permission on anything.

"Yeah but be careful with what you say," he says and I nod.

I walk into the room and close the door behind me.

I'm sitting in front of him when he says......