Chapter 17:"Good. Now you're going to do exactly what I say or else,"

Daniel's POV

I groaned before opening my eyes.

Suddenly, it all came back to me and I was, for the first time ever, scared.

I got up and looked around.

I was in an all black room with no windows or open areas

Suddenly, a door on my left side opened and light flooded back into the room.

Someone started clapping and I tried to make out who it was.

"Never thought I would see you again," he said and I started walking backward as he walked closer.

"P-please stop," I said and he stopped for a second before saying,"No

"P-please stop," I said and he stopped for a second before saying,"No."

He took out a piece of rope and made a hand gesture for me to move forward.

I shook my head 'no' and he sighed before walking towards me. I kept moving back until my back hit the wall.

"C-Cody. This is ridiculous. J-Just stop this and we can do this rationally," I said but he ignored me.

He forced me to my knees and put my hands behind my back.

I tried to get away but he just tightened the rope.

"AHH," I said and he let me go.

I slumped forward on the floor before he used his foot to turn me onto my back.

I tried to move away but he whistled.

The door opened and someone else came into the room.

They forced me up and held onto my arms.

I stopped fighting knowing it wasn't going to get me anywhere.

"Good. Now you're going to do exactly what I say or else," he says and I nod.

"Justin, grab a chair," he said and I was shocked.

He dragged a chair into a room and I got pushed into it.

"Now, tell me how is Gabriella," he said sitting in front of me on another chair.

"Don't know. Haven't seen her," I said. He punched me in the face and my head snapped back.

I groaned in pain before he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side, a knife at my throat.

"I have eyes everywhere. Do you want to rethink your answer," he said and I tried to breathe.

"I-I swear. Th- the last time I saw her was at the FBI headquarters,"
I said and he let go of my hair.

He twirled the knife in his fingers before making a slash along my leg.

It was the width of my thigh and stung like hell.

I hissed in pain and he came over with alcohol.

"N-no. Please don't do," I was in the middle when he dripped a couple drops onto the cut.

"Mmhh," I muffled my scream from the sting.

"I wonder what would happen if I just poured a couple drops more. After all, I have an endless supply of alcohol," he tilted the bottle like he was really going to do it.

"Wait," I said and he stopped.

He didn't move the bottle just kept it in the same place.

"T-the last time I saw her was a few days after you got put in jail," I said and he nodded.

"How many days," he questioned and I shook my head,"I don't know."

He dropped a few drops and I screamed,"I swear. I DON'T KNOW."

He nodded before putting the bottle on the floor.

"Because of you. I lost my sister, my team, and almost got a life sentence," he said and I shook my head.

"That's your fault," I said and he made a scratch on my other leg.

"Don't talk unless I tell you to," he said and I nodded.

"I'm going to make you suffer for that," he said. He got up and whistled. 

"But we have plenty of time for that. So, I'll give you a little break," he got up and walked away. 

Justin came back into the room and untied my hands. 

"Why are you doing this," I asked him. 

"I don't have a choice," he said. 

He helped me lay down on the flour, so my back was against the wall.  

(Neal's POV) 

Peter and I went back into Daniel's room when we got back from our little mission.  

Somethings were knocked over but what caught my eye the most was the broken vase. 

"Peter," I called him over. 

"What," he said. 

"Daniel did this. He tried to leave a message," I said. 

Peter took out his phone and called Diana or Jones. 

"The team is on their way," he said and I couldn't comprehend what was happening. 

"Neal. I want you staying with me and El for a little while," he said helping me up. 

I was leaning against him from shock and he helped me to the car. 

We drove to their house and the whole time I was leaning my head against the window. 

Peter helped me inside and I sat on the couch trying to figure out how everything could have happened.