Entry 2: I Know

Dear Diary,

I'm hating Jamie more and more.

Last night, he was throwing rocks again, and before I could tell him to stop, he leaped through my window and fell asleep on my couch.

Then I wake up this morning, and he's gone! Just... gone.

I mean, I'm kind of happy though. I don't have to deal with an awkward "Good morning."

And I don't have to say anything about it. I don't think that he will either.

I've noticed that he's really... I don't know, wimpy during school.

And then at night he's really flirty and romantic. Both personalities are annoying.

I have to go to school and try to succeed at my goal this year.

Wish me luck on avoiding males.

~~~

I sighed and aggressively closed my window after putting my diary on the shelf. I was about to close my blinds, but I caught eyes with my neighbor and we just stood there for a few seconds.

I huffed again and closed the blinds so I could change for school.

After changing, I straightened up the homeschooling papers on my desk and stuffed them into a drawer that was connected to my desk. I put all of my homeschooling work in there; both good and bad grades that I use to study.

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. It sounded like mom was vaccuming the basement, so I just grabbed an apple and headed off to school.

Walking there was even more uncomfortable than yesterday. That neighbor boy was boring an even bigger hole in my head and he was walking slightly closer to me.

Oh, don't think you're so comfortable with me. You're just like all of the boys. You get close to me, and then brag that you're friends with a god. Maxim never did that though. That's why I'm still friends with him.

Just like yesterday, he blushed from the attention that the girls gave him. But whenever we made eye contact, he gave me weird looks. They looked more like sympathy stares.

He probably went snooping around my room while I was asleep. That bastard. He probably saw my homeschooling work on my desk before he left.

Why should I care about that? So what, he knows that I'm tired everyday because of homework. Atleast he knows I'm not a god.

My bestfriends also know about it but we just don't mention it. I hate everything about homeschooling, even thinking about it makes me stressed.

I'm constantly pushed to the end of a cliff and sometimes I get suicidal from it. I haven't done anything to myself yet, but the thoughts about it could fill up blank pages on a thick book.

Then again, that's what I'm already doing. Writing down all of my emotions in a book so my legacy can be carried and my grandchildren can read my love life like one of those sappy romance novels. Unless I never get a love life. I could be lonely forever.

But I'm fine with that. As long as my diaries live on, I don't care if I get a love life or not.

"Don't have your slut to protect you now, huh Odd Eyes?" Brandon pushed Jamie into the locker once again.

It was just Brandon this time, thankfully.

I sighed and leaned against the lockers behind him and cleared my throat.

Brandon paled as he looked behind him to find me, shooting him a glare.

"I-I didn't mean that."