Why is it you like time?

(How to type Paige duologue: any word with an e in it must be slanted any word with an o in it must be bolded and if the word has both then slanted bold)

Tony smiled as he approached the frightened woman. Knowing exactly how this would end as like all the others. She was blond, emerald eyes, and in a bright yellow sundress. She looked to be in her early forties but was still very beautiful pity she wouldn't make it much farther. Tony gave a warm smile aside his clock hand like sword already out of it's holster he held a friendly exterior. This woman had somehow gotten away from him not once but three times. As much as it upset him he knew she was cornered with no one to save her and wouldn't be going anywhere now.

"Why are you doing this?! Do you get off on torturing me?!" She cried out.

Dispite her (hardly) hurtful words Tony kept his light grin.

"Torture? Why I haven't even left a hand on you my dear." Gesturing to his sword a smirk forming at the corners of his mouth. Even though he hated them, hanging around Larry and his drunken puns for so long was doing something to him undoubtedly dreadful!

The woman tried backing up but the wall was all her back met. Tony gave the woman a look of curiosity. Still unable to understand how someone could be able to avoid their time for so long. Still no time to ponder he had work to do and couldn't be anymore late then he already was.

"This can be painful or painless my dear please choose" he let out another warm smile.

The woman let out a cry "why are you doing this to me?"

Tony sighed and knelt down learning on his sword like a cane.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? Your time is up. I'd rather not hurt such a beautiful lady like yourself so please choose the latter. Though I won't hesitate to if you try to escape again."

He removed his glove and stretched out his hand to the woman that warm friendly smile still in his face. After a while the woman calmed down. Knowing there was no way to escape this time. She sighed and slowly reached out her shaking hand. He took it and she felt her life being sucked from her body rapidly her body aged more and more until she died. Though Tony didn't let go until the old woman's body until it was nothing but dust. He smiled and stood recovering his hand with his glove.

"Wow! Took you long enough to kill her!"

Immediately Tony jumped upon hearing Paige's squeaky voice.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to sneak up on people!"

Tony scowled fixing his complexion before putting his sword in it's holster.

"Why yes of course but no one ever told me not to sneak up on Clocks!"

Giggling through out her sentence and changing tones as she spoke. Even through her chipper personalty Tony could see right through it and it annoyed him. How can someone so vile and grotesque hide their true face with the mask of a 5 year old's.

Paige smile turned into a frown as she crossed her arms, bottom lip sticking out, and pouted.

'Pouts like a five year old as well' Tony noted.

"What took you so long?!" She whined.

"She escaped me I had to follow her to house an-" Tony was cut off.

"You know, I heard you call her beautiful!"

Tony sighed crossing an arm over his chest and his pinched the bridge of his home. Oh what he would do if this woman's time would just end. Even though she was immortal everything ends.

"Every morning I try to look my best and yet I don't everreceive a 'Hey Paige looking lovely today!'" Deepening her voice to make a (poor) impression of Tony. To which Tony responded the best way he could.

"Well if I did that then I would be lying and I heard from a certain notebook that 'Lieing is bad and uncreative and you shouldn't do it Tony!'" Heightening his voice to match Paige's.

She growled red reaching her face.

"How can you even think she's pretty didn't you see her eyes their green?!"

"I did indeed but anyone who manages to escape their time deserves my highest praise." He smiled and looked at his watch.

"Why do you like time so much?!" She asked. Despite the anger in her voice she had been very curious about this question for a while now.

Tony raised an eyebrow at the question and stopped smiling.

"Tell me why do you like Creativity so much?"

"Well, it's everything to me."

"Then there's your answer."

Paige gives a look of confusion then realision.

"Now if you excuse me." Tony lifts his sleeve to check his watch.

"I have important work to do and I can't stand to be late." He turns around and leaves Paige to contemplate.

He chuckles and heads off after all there's much work to be done and very little time to do it.

(Yay over 800 words yay!

I don't care if I usually write these kind of books but you don't know my drafts!)