Tired old clock

Tony finally arrived home tired, exhausted, and just wanted to go to his room to rest. Of course as expected the house was in chaos. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose for a second before heading to his room skipping dinner. He, no doubt was going to receive a very long lecture by Candace and Wellington about his eating habits. Of course not that he cared. Sure his time would end someday but he seriously doubted it would be by starvation.

Entering the confines of his room made him smile. He left his shoes and socks by the door. Tony only ever smiled when the thing he was smiling about was about time and his room was nothing but. The jet black walls was littered with stares, constellations, and wall clocks of all kinds of made him feel at home. The dark oak wood floors gleamed in the candle lit room. He approached his queen size bed it's frame shaped expertly into cogs. To the right of his bed was his night stand holding the three candles. To the left was a wall and across the wall was his desk (work space). His bed sheets depicted the universe with a large grandfather clock in the center. Much to his amusement just across the bed was a grandfather clock standing tall and proud. He laid his gloves and holster belt (sword inside) on the night stand. He then approached his dresser next to his night stand, to change from his formal wear to his bed wear. It wasn't anything to fancy just a back night shirt with black pants but he kept his watch on. He made sure his hair was neatly combed before finally heading for his bed and collapsing upon the cool and comfortable sheets and pillows. He worked hard and deserved this sleep. He fell asleep to the sound of his friends ticking and tocking away. As much as as he admired his new form he truly missed his old one. This one has just to many flaws for his liking. He'll have more work to do in the morning. But of course the future won't exist until tomorrow so he won't have to worry about being late for this small moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Paige arrived home and smiled at the sight. Good the house was exactly as she had left it. She had hoped Tony would be out trying to clean it but all she saw was Colin typing something into his computer on the couch. Whatever he was doing his eyes were fixated on it. She smiles and leaned in on his shoulder via couch making it a point not to touch him. (He has panic attacks) she eyes the screen it looked to be nothing but a black screen with uncreative ones and zeros.

"What cha doin?" Repeating something she had once seen on a TV show.

"It is non of your unconcern!" He replied typing just a bit faster.

She sighed all her friends are so serious if only they got out more and were more creative. Then maybe she could have more fun. She huffed and left Colin alone and was headed for the kitchen to see what was for dinner. When she passed by Tony's room..well not necessarily passed she purposely walked there and put her ear up to the door. The door itself was dark oak with a plaque that read 'Tony'. Underneath it, just to prove who owned it was a little black clock with red hands and a dark blue face. She listened hard for something but got nothing but ticking.

"Gah Tony why can't you do something interesting for once?!" She shouted mostly to herself then Tony.

"Tony come out your going to miss dinner Wellington and Candace worked really hard!" She shouted once more.

Both times she received no response. God was he already asleep? She knew the guy was a workaholic but what ever time related things he does she doubts it takes that much energy.

"Tony?" She calls a bit concerned but sighed he either wasn't home or was really quiet two things Paige really hated (aside the color green).

Eventually Paige gave up and finally headed to the kitchen where most of the other puppets were. She flashed a smile at them.

"Is 'ony no' coming to ea' again?" Asked Candace already having a look of disappointment already knowing the answer.

"I'm afraid not" Paige replied solemnly.

"That's the third time this week!" Wellington shouted slamming a fork on a carving board. It upset him to know that Tony was so careless with his body.

Paige sat down and sighed she wasn't all into this new thing called 'body health' either. But she still took care of herself. But she couldn't blame Tony, all his 'life' all he had to worry about health wise was his batteries. The only reason why he finally changed to human form was because they stopped selling the type of battery he needs. Her head felt tired so she leaned on her fist as she contemplated a few things. She shook her head she shouldn't be so serious Tony just gives off a weird vibe. She chose to draw to take her mind of things. It was basically her way to escape the unpleasantries of life. It made feel happy and warm. It made her feel safe.

'This is exactly how Tony felt about time!"

Paige realized, definitely she had questions that Tony had to answer... tommorow. She decided tommorow.