Nanase Haruka X Reader Oneshots

I have been depressed all week. Haruka have been distance to me all day and I don't know why. Everyday I try to talked to him. He always make excuses like "Sorry (Y/n), I have to go somewhere or "Sorry I am busy right now."
Haruka and I have been dating for about 8 months. And now he is not with me. My mind think maybe he might cheat on me ,or he gave up on me ,or  I doesn't show any love enough for him. I really don't know what to do. I just wish he stayed by my side and I will stay by him.
Maybe I should stop bother him. Maybe he is really gave up on me.

Next day at School
I was walking to my class. I see Haruka and the guys. They were talking and I see Haruka's smiling. I was very sad that Haruka stop smiling  at me. The guys and Haruka saw me walking toward them.
I hear someone called my name.
"Hey (Y/n)" It was Haruka.
I hide my face under my bang and just walked pass him.
Haruka was very shocked. Even the guys are surprise as well.
"Hey Haru, did you and (Y/n) fought?" Nagisa was worry.
"No never. I don't know what is going on?" Haruka is getting worry as well.
"Haru, maybe you should talked to
(Y/n)." Rin and the rest of the guys agreed too.
Haruka signed.
"Okay. Well I gotta go now. Bye guys." They waved each other goodbye. Haruka go try to find you.
"(Y/n) where are you?" Haruka ran and ran till he find you.
Haruka have been searching you everywhere and couldn't find you. He suddenly stop and catch his breathe. Then Haruka hear footstep coming towards him. His head looked up and see it was Gou.
"Hey Gou, where is (Y/n)?" Haruka still worry about you.
"Oh (y/n), she is at the park across the school." Gou was wondering why.
"Okay. Thanks Gou" Haruka ran pass Gou and go find you at the park.
As Haruka near the park, he saw you sitting on the swing set. He stop running and walked towards you.

I hear someone is walking towards me and standing right in front of me.
I looked up and seeing Haruka right in front of me. I looked away.
"What are you doing here?" I say still looking away from him.
"I'm here because I am worry about you." Haruka came sit on the swing next to me.
"(Y/n), you have been avoiding me lately. What is going on?" I see Haruka have a worry looks. I still looked away.
"It was you have been avoiding me, Haruka." Haru look very surprised.
"What do you mean? I always been there for you." I start getting really mad.
I jerk off my swing and turn look at him.
"You really don't know what have you done to me." Haruka shook his head.
"Haru, I have a questions I like to asked you. Would mind?" I sighed
"Am I a bother to you? Am I not good enough for you? Did you really gave up on me? Why have you distance yourself to me? What am I to you, Haruka?" I started crying madly.
Haruka was very shocked and sad that his only girlfriend is worry about him. Haruka stand up and hug you.
"I'm sorry, (y/n). I have been busy lately." I rolled my eye.
Haruka saw that and hug you even tighter.
"(Y/n), the reason I distance to you because the guys and I having competition two more days and I don't wanted you to worry about me. Also I have to focus on the competition and I don't wanted to lose the competition. Also, lately, I couldn't focus at all this week because of you. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to love you. I wanted to stayed by your side and kiss you. That is why I don't wanted to lose you,
(Y/n)." I was very shocked what just happen. I understand Haruka work so hard for himself and his team for their competition.
Also I am happy that Haruka still love me.
"I love you, (Y/n)" Haruka kiss my forehead.
"I love you too, Haru" I kiss his lip.
So Haru and (y/n) continue kissing till the sensation feel really good.