Saizo Kirigakure X Reader Oneshots

I was walking through in the forest. I am samurai warrior fight for justice. I was looking for Saizo Kirigakure. I hear rumors from the village that this guy is unbelievable. They say he is the most powerful young man than anyone. So, I decide to see for myself. I can fight too. I wanted people to noticed me too. I wanted to be the hero.
As I was walking I saw a village from a distance. When I almost close to the village. I see bunch of crews. They were hangout. So I walked over to them.
"Hi, my name is (y/n). I would like to know who this guy, Saizo Kirigakure, where I rumors about."
Literally, everyone point to their right. I turned to my left. This guy is a lean, well built. He has dark green eyes and his hair is black. I think he doesn't look friendly, but getting to know him, I might to see his soft side.

So I walked over towards him.
"Hi, my name is (y/n). Are you Saizo Kirigakure?" I standing here like waiting for his answer.
"Yes I am, brat. What the hell do you want from me?"
I'm getting mad what he have just say to me.
"Look old man, I am here to fight you. I wanted to see if the village was right about you." I was hoping he is going to fight me.
He smirked.
"Yeah, I don't mind. Nobody can't beat me. I'll fight you. Brat like you, you will regret this."
So Saizo and I were getting our position. I decided to attack him first.........

1 hour passed
Saizo and I never stop fighting. We couldn't breath from our fight.
"Just gave up already. I almost beat you, brat." Saizo couldn't speak.
"No, I am not going to give up. I will beat you. I wanted everyone to know that I am samurai warrior." I couldn't speak as well.
Suddenly we couldn't fight anymore. We both dropped dead.
Everyone came and take us into the village and help us for a bit.

I woke up from a room that I never see before. I try to remember what happen yesterday.  Then I remembered that Saizo and I were fighting. I smile to myself. I have fun fighting with him. His skills is very amazing. His speed is pretty good. Everything he do is very unbelievable.
Suddenly my heart started beating. I don't know why. I have never feel love before. This is the first time I have fallen for someone. Saizo does looked cute. He is very amazing. Maybe I should tell him how I feel about him.
I went out from the room and going looking for him. I couldn't find. So I asked the people and they say Saizo's room were 4 block of room from mine.
When I reach to his room. I suddenly felt a hand grabbed me and pulled me inside the room. I looked up and it was Saizo Kirigakure. 
I started blushing like crazy how close I can be
"W-what do you want?" I try not looking at him.
"You are pretty good at your skills." I getting redder.
"T-thank. Y-you too. I think you are pretty good as well." I couldn't stop how cute he can be when I get close to him, plus he is still holding from my waist.
He smirked. He came close to my ear.
"You are being to cute right now." He whispered into my ear.
I release myself from him.
"I g-gotta go." As I was about to stand up. He grabbed me and pulled me on the floor. Now, I'm at the bottom and he is on top.
I turned and looking at from him.
But out of nowhere, he kiss me. I kissed him back. His lip is very warm and soft. He started making more pleasure. We stopped kissing.  We looked at each other.
"I love you, (Y/n)." He kiss my forehead.
"I love you too, Saizo." I kiss his cheeks.
Then we continuing kiss and enjoying our sensation till we are satisfied.