Onizaki Takuma X Reader Oneshots

To be honest, I have been liking Takuma ever since. Takuma is a demon and I am a human. We go to the same school. I was very shy and I don't have any friends. I always stay away from people. Ever since I met Takuma. He was very mean to me at first now he is very sweet and protected of me. We are boyfriend and girlfriend about 6 years. I am happy to be with him. We always make love for each other. We always be there for each other. We always help each other. Now things have changed because of that person, Tamaki.
Takuma have been mean to me. He is overprotective for Tamaki. He is getting very close to her. Like every time I asked Takuma if he wanted to hang out with me. He would just say, "Sorry, I'm too busy right now." Or  "I have to go do something." Or "Maybe next time."
I don't what to say, but he gave up on me for a girl who is the granddaughter of the old lady who I am close to. I guess he doesn't love me anymore. If he doesn't love me then I wanted him to be happy.

Next morning, I went to go visit Takuma. I wanted to be with him and telling him "I love him." As I got in the household. What I saw was Takuma was kissing Tamaki. What I heard broke my heart.
"Tamaki, I'm gonna break up with
(Y/n). You are the only one I love the most." I ran away and doesn't wanted to come back there again.
I always think he love me forever, but I was stupid for falling for him.
As I kept running, I tripped. I was crying my heart out and never in love again. Then I hear footsteps coming towards my way. I looked up. I see a little blonde girl with a girl with green hair.
"Hi, my name is Aria. I know what happen to you. I am here to help you to take revenge on him. Please come with me." Aria reach her hand out for you.
I know that she is the enemy for all the demons,  but I don't care anymore I wanted to killed him.
Then I reach her hand out for her. Suddenly I hear explosion. I turn my head and see it was Takuma and the crews.
"(Y/n), get away from them. They are our enemy. Come back here now." Takuma was very mad. I don't really care anymore.
"Why should I care. You wanted to break up with me. You should not come back with me. I happy that we break up. I can be what I wanted to be now. You are really useless. You never love me and doesn't understand me. Hope you and Tamaki be happy for each other. Please get out my life now. Goodbye Takuma." Takuma was shocked what have I say. He got really mad, but sad. He doesn't know why he wanted to break up you. He still love you, but he also love Tamaki too. He love Tamaki not as much as you.
"Please come to me. I wanted to be with you. I did say I do wanted to break up with you, but in my heart I still love you. I never meant to hurt you. I'm begging you. Please be with me again." Takuma was in tears.
"It is too late now. You have already lose me. I am happy that I can be with you for the last time. Goodbye Takuma." I walked with my new people and never turning back to who doesn't love me again.
Takuma regretted. He have lost the one he love the most. Now he can't get her back to his arms.
"I'm sorry, (Y/n)."