Harada Sanosuke X Reader Oneshots

Harada and I have been dating about 6 years. He is very sweet boyfriend ever. He make me feel special. He can still be perverted, but he can show caring to me.
I was sitting and leaning on tree truck, laying there. I was thinking about how we first met. I was pretty about to meet him. When we first met, he was teasing me like crazy. He will always follow me everywhere. He will always protect me. Sometimes he can be very annoy, but I can't help it that he can be very cute.
As I was laying there, I hear footsteps coming towards my way.
I turn over and it was Chizuru.
"Hey (Y/n), what are you doing here." She gave me a smile.
"Hi Chizuru, I wanted to stay outside and enjoying fresh air." I smile back.
"I just letting you know that we are going to have a party for our success defeating the main boss. And I would like if you don't mind helping us out." Chizuru was excited for that party.
"Yeah, sure, I don't mind helping you guys." We both stand up and walked to our preparing party.
I see all the guys and the crews setting things up. I find Harada helping Heisuke with the balloons. Seeing everyone here helping each other, making our home to become special to us.
"Hey (Y/n), come over here." Harada called me over.
"Hey Harada, do you need any help?" I try to set all the balloons to each corner, but Harada stop me.
"No, it is okay. I got this. There something I wanted from you after the part is done." I was very confused what Harada saying.
"What do you want from me?" I just wanted to know what it is.
"You just got to wait." He put his index finger between his lip and walked away from.
"What is it? I wanted to know. Please tell me." I begged him
He kept walking away from me. I gave up and went to go help Chizuru.

Before the party
Literally everyone enjoying themselves. There are so many entertainment and many drinking and many dancing. It was very fun and seeing them make me feel happy.
I was standing next to Chizuru and just watched everyone having fun. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I turned around and it was Harada.
"Harada, do you need something?" He try to put his cute face on me.
"Yes, I do. I wanted a kiss from you." I was blushing because Chizuru is right next to me. Then she left me and Harada alone.
I giggle how cute Harada can be.
"Sure. " I tiptoe and kiss him on his soft lip.
"Thanks, I gotta go now." Harada went away and I was very confused.
Suddenly our host, Hijikata, appeared on stage.
"I wanted to let you guys know that this person wanted to say something to his special lady. Give it up for Harada." Everyone clapped their hand2s.
I was very confused what is really going on. So I thinking what is Harada doing up there.
"So you guys know who I am dating now. I would like to say is she is someone make me feel special. She changed me for finding who I am. She is someone who care for others. She can show how much you stress or struggle she will put her life into that person life. She wanted to make people feel happy. She is a gifted. I have happy to meet someone like her into my life. I love you, (Y/n)." Chizuru pull me into the stage. What I am seeing is very shocking.
Harada bend down one knee and pulled out a red box from his pokect.
"(Y/n), I am glad that you came into my life. You show me who I can be and what I can do. Will you please marry me and become my wife."
I cried.
"Yes, I will marry you." Harada attacked me with his hug.
"I love you" Harada kiss me.
"I love you too." I kiss him back.
We kiss in front of everybody.
Suddenly everyone are cheering us.
I feel happy to be with this perfect man.