Are you talking to me?

(4/7/17-4/7/17)
I reallllllyyyyy *burp* hope you enjoy this story, it may take a little wwhile for GeekieJunkie to *burp* finish but be patient she love writing stories for you guys! ~Rick Sanchez

It was just another boring day of not having a job, I was 42 for fucks sake and I can't get a new job, I literally sit in my red dress, high top socks, black shoes and my bought-online, Ricks lab coat. 'I'll just waste away my life, it doesn't matter, I have Rick&Morty to watch' I thought to myself as I turned my tv on to watch Rick&Morty, I noticed that there was an episode, one that I haven't seen before. 'What the new episode isn't due for like 20 more days' I clicked onto the episode. It started off like any other Rick&Morty episode, with the short clip in the beginning and then the classic intro.

So far the episode was fine, it wasn't as exciting as the other episodes, and it was on a completely different topic then the last one I watched. Rick kept on breaking the fourth wall, with comments like "damn the person watching us muuust be *burp* bored" "god this episode is pretty boring, a-am I right Morty?" and Morty would respond with his normal stuttering "y-y-yeah Rick, she-he! Must be pretty bored, heh" I found it different but cool. I got a bit hungry so I pressed pause on my remote but Rick and Morty kept on playing "come on you stupid piece of shit, pause!" I yelled at my remote...because that's how lonely I was, kidding I was just mad. "Oh don't worry nothing exciting is happening anyway" I heard a Rick say in a sarcastic tone, my head shot straight up to the tv but when I did Rick was doing his own thing in his garage, like usual. 'Okay I'm going crazy, but nothing is happening and I'll be quick so whatever' I thought to myself.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed some beer in one of my carry canteens, like what Rick has, in fact it was identical, that's how obsessed I was with Rick. I can't believe that I have a crush on a 60 year old cartoon character 'this is why I can't find love, why I don't have a job and why I don't have life' I sadly admitted to myself walking back to my room, flopping face first onto my bed. "Took you long enough y/n" Rick said, I thought to just ignore what I heard, I just assumed it was the alcohol getting to me, "well aaare you going *burp* to get the fuck up" there it was again, Ricks annoying yet satisfying voice. I sat on the edge of my bed looking at the tv "I'm going crazy aren't I?" I said aloud, Rick came right up to the screen and lent his hand against it "well put your hand on mine already" Rick rolled his eyes. I slowly moved my towards the screen 'this is dumb, he's not even talking to me, or is he he said my name, I think' I started thinking, Rick knocked on the screen "helllllooo, hurry up *burp* I can't get out of the screen to pull you in, so could you stop being so fucking slow!" Surprising me, I quickly placed my hand to the screen, I rolled my eyes "fuck I knew I was just being stupid, this was dumb-" my body started fuzzing and my hand started to look almost like a cartoon, everything went fuzzy and when I opened my eyes I wasn't in my bedroom any more, I don't think I was even in my universe.

Yo sorry this part was short, it's 10:10pm in Australia at the moment and I'm tired. I think I'm gonna turn this story into chapters, so each chapter will be called episodes. It's my first time writing about Rick and Morty so I really hope you enjoy, also if any of you want small parts in my story just ask and tell me a name, then I'll add you when I think the time is right!

Sneak peak

"What the fuck" I mumbled, rubbing my head,
"Cute, she's confused" I heard someone chuckle
"D-don't be rude" I heard a small stuttering voice of a boy going through some hardcore puberty say.