Family or Love -8

There he was. The man we've been looking for without knowing it this whole time. Rick. He's connection with me led me right to him. I felt what he felt. All his pain, all his worry, for the kids, Beth, Jerry and me. That's why I always feel so safe and in control around him because that's how he feels. He never worries, unless his away from everyone he loves.

The kids help get Rick down from the chains holding him up. He dropped to the ground, the kids tried helping up him  "g-get off, I'm fine" he shooed them away, he pushed himself off the ground and walked over to me. I stood there in shock, not able to move, my hands shaking and my mouth agape. Rick stood in front of me for a few seconds, he looked deeply at me, staring at the dirt on my clothes. "S-say something Rick" I stuttered. Rick moved forward in one quick motion to wrap his arms around me. I didn't move, I couldn't believe what was happening. Rick pulled away and grabbed my hands in his "miss me?"
I lift my hand and slapped him.
"Ouch. What the-"
I grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss, I heard the kids make vomiting noises and giggling in the background so I pulled away and smiled. He smiled "You women, one second their saving your life, the next they slap you in the face then kiss you"
"Yeah" I just smiled and looked to the kids, they pretended they were doing their own thing, Rick rolled his eyes "come and give grandpa a hug you little shits". The kids ran up to Rick and tackled him with a hug, they're so adorable and happy, I missed this. I took a few steps back, admiring how much Rick loves and missed the kids. I stumbled over some rocks, landing on my arm and breaking it in the process "Fuck! Faaaarrrr, hmhm"
"Y/n! Fuck, what happened" Rick cried out. Before Rick could get to me someone grabbed me and pulled a gun to my head. Holding back my screams I tried to kick out of the guys grip. I couldn't see or tell who it was but all I knew was that he was short, probably as tall as Morty, skinny too. Ricks eyes widened with anger "let her go you maniac! I'll kill you if you hurt her" Rick yelled. Morty and Summer took a step back "M-Morty?" Summer said. The guy holding me laughed "but don't you see Rick? I've already been hurting her, this whole time, everything you felt she felt, every sorrow, every hit, every bit of pain you've endured the whole time you were here, and she might not of even known or did you" he moved his hand from my mouth. I still couldn't get out of I answered "yes, I felt the pain! You fucking psycho, let me go, what do you want?"
"Oh, sweetie, I have want I want, I want to destroy everything Rick loves" he lets me go. I ran over to Rick and into his arms, open my eyes and see the kids getting grabbed by another Rick "no!"
"Help me!" They screamed. Turned to look at the guy who grabbed me, it was Morty, another Morty, evil Morty. He looked to his side as Beth and Jerry walked out in chains. My heart dropped, but I knew Ricks dropped harder. "Let them go" Rick muttered grinding his teeth. The other Rick put Morty and Summer in chains with their parents "now choose, Family or Love?" Evil Morty said. Rick looked hurt and taken back for a second "I'm not making that decision!"
"Good" Evil Morty smiled "because it's not yours to make, so what will it be y/n? Ricks family or the love between you two?" He waited for my answer.