I'm sorry -9 (the end)

(Don't hate me after the ending please! I didn't know how to end it! I wanna give a shout out to @Kimberley668 for commenting and sticking with me and this story the whole time! Thx, love you all!)

Rick looked at me in shock, I look at him with fear. His happiness or mine. I shouldn't have this choice, but I do and I'm pretty sure if I didn't answer Evil Morty would kill all of us. If I chose to kill the family Rick would hate me, not just Rick, the billions of people who watch and love this show, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, but if I sacrifice myself I'll lose everyone, everything, just for a tv show, and I'll lose the love of my life. The stress quickly got to me and I dropped to the ground crying "R-Rick, I-I'm sorry" I stuttered. Everything was going to quickly, two months of worrying about Rick then when I finally find him I have to make the biggest decision of my life...I don't know what to do, I'm not okay with this. Evil Morty put a gun down in front of me "it's up to you, Miss" he smiled. I looked at him horror, anger and disappointment, knowing I'd make the selfish choice, after all. This is just a cartoon.

I stood up, holding the gun shakily in my hand and using the other to dry my tears. I glanced at Rick his eyes were locked on the Smith family who were all chained together hugging each other in fear. "Jerry, Beth, Summer and Morty"
"Huh?" The family looked up at me
"The most broken, annoyingly funny and charming family I've ever met. You guys have made me so happy since I met you guys. I love you all so much. Rick you too. I love you more than anything. Meeting you is the greatest thing in the world, whatever I do, I'll miss you" I lift the gun up and aim in towards the family. They gasp, tears filling their eyes as they each other tight. Rick unable to move, unable to do anything to stop what's about to happen. Before I do anymore I speak "Rick? Say something nice, say you love me. Please"
Rick coughs "y/n, I'm so that you have to do this, but I loved you"
'Loved?'

*BANG!*
Rick's POV-
I closed my eyes when the gun went off, then heard Morty scream "No!" I opened my eyes and saw the family okay and alive, Evil Morty unlocked their chains and left closing the door behind him. I looked to where y/n stood and saw her body lying on the ground, lifeless but still looking bright and full of colour. She had a broken smile on her face and tears drying on her face. The bullet wound dead center of her head, her eyes staring at me brings me to tears. I slowly walk over to her and kneeled down beside her. I pull out a sliver ring from my coat pocket and place it on the ring finger. I bring her hand to my mouth and kiss it "I will always love you" Rick cuts a strand of her hair and puts it in a locket "now you'll always be with me" Rick gets up and goes to his family. They all start walking out when Morty and Summer push away, they run over and hug y/n's body "we love you, we knew you wouldn't kill us, thank you" they cried. They got up walked back over to Rick and everyone left.

...
...

It's been 6 months, we still go visit the place y/n was buried and pay our respects. Today the kids and I were home alone since Beth and Jerry went on holiday. The house started shaking but shortly stopped, then there was knock at the door, when I opened it in the floor was a pencil, a book and a note. The note read;
'Hey Rick, it's Justin, we haven't talked in awhile, and I've got y/n here with me, I know she was supposed to die when she was with you but the gun didn't kill her it just looked like that. It really just brought her back and broke her tv in the process. But I've given you this stuff because if you want her back you can draw her down and she'll be there, not her-her...but a copy of her, you get it right? I'm sure you'll figure out a way to bring her back for good, but for now this'll have to do. She says hi to the family and she misses you. Bye Rick!'
I put the note in my pocket and picked up the pencil and book. On the first few pages it had all of y/n's memories with me and her information, everything to make her well her, but it won't be the same. I start to draw her every little detail but before I finish I think to myself. If I bring her to life now when I figure out how to bring the real her back I have to break up with this her. Do I wanna have to go through that. Do I wanna put both of them through that. No I don't. I put went to my garage and put the book and pencil away in a box only I could open. I sighed looking at a picture of y/n on my desk and got to work on a new way of getting her back to me. Days into weeks, weeks into months, months into years and that's when I finally did it. I made her a way back. I finally got into contact with her, it turns out that the time it took me to build this it was only three months for her. She smiled and so did I, she put her hand on the tv and that was that. A huge flash of light brought her to me and my family was right beside me.
"Y/n you're here".

(Hey hey! That's the end of my Rick and Morty story! Tell me what you thought about it down below. Sorry it took so long to finish, I got a job and now I have to balance school, social life and work but I'll get through it! I'm also working on new Overwatch x reader and my Teen Wolf stories. Thanks for read and being patient with me. Bye!)