Explanations

Annabeth's POV

I was standing outside Percy's cabin, watching as the sun rose behind the woods. I had been granted the task of telling him that Chiron requested his presence at the big house just before breakfast started. I jumped a little when i heard voices coming from his cabin, usually he wasn't awake this early. Coming from inside were two voices, one was Percy's and the other sounded faintly familiar, like from TV or something, but i couldn't place it. Now of course, I wasn't usually one to eavesdrop on close friends but curiosity got the better of me.

I pulled on my Yankee's cap, unlocked his cabin door and opened it without a sound. As I opened the door the voices became less muffled and i could more clearly hear what they were saying.

"Please Bruce, you have to! I won't destroy the school this time, or at least I'll try not to. Please!" I heard Percy plead. Bruce? Who the hell is Bruce?! I've certainly never heard about him. I swiftly closed the door without either noticing and with my back still turned to them, locked the door again. With that I turned, and had to hold back a gasp. Percy was having a Skype call with Bruce Wayne! The Bruce Wayne! 

"Percy, I'm not so su-" Bruce started to say before Percy cut him off.

"Listen Bruce, I know you have the space for me, in the school and in your house. All I need is a school that will accept me, nothing else. I'm not saying I'm returning to the family business or that my friends, other than Hazel of course, will know about that little detail, secret even. I'm not asking for protection either, so Please! Let me come home and see Alfred, and Dick, and everyone else." Percy said seriously, making Bruce sigh. "Besides, You know that Diana and the rest will agree with me over you so face it already and let. Me. Come. Home." He stated teasingly at the start but his tone became more like he was giving out orders.

Bruce sighed once more before admitting defeat. What was going on?!? Percy became ecstatic and ended the video call before literally doing a happy dance. It was there where I messed up, I chuckled quietly to myself, but not quiet enough apparently.

Percy's POV

I was over the freaking moon when Bruce said I could finally go back home! Of course, it took around an hour of begging and pleading before getting him to admit defeat but it was totally worth it! I get to see Dick and Alfred again! As I did a little happy dance, pleased with my victory, I heard a quiet chuckle come from next to the door. I instantly stiffened and knew exactly who it was.

"Annabeth, I know you're there." I called looking exactly at her, and now since I was focusing I could sense exactly where she was from the water particles in the air. She took off her magic cap and looked down ashamed, that made me slightly worried. "How long were you there?", I asked, hoping she didn't overhear too much.

"I, uh, came in around five minutes ago to tell you that Chiron wanted to see you in the Big House before breakfast." She stated shyly, I could tell she spoke the truth and was relieved she didn't overhear anything else.

"Well, um... Thanks I guess. See you at Breakfast!" I said before sprinting off in the direction of the Big House. But seriously, what kind of name is the Big House. I mean like, couldn't have called it something else? Nope, we called the big blue house, the Big House.

Ok, so. I'm updating my other story soon, but I'm still new to writing so feedback is greatly appreciated. I have a few ideas of the way this story is going to go which includes Percy actually being a girl. Surprise! Anyway, Young Justice is the main crossover and Annabeth and the rest of the seven will come into it more a bit later when they are back in Gotham. Please comment and give any tips or ways you would like the story to go such as villains, OCs or ships and that will be taken into consideration as I only have a vague storyline setup so far. Anyways, please comment and I'll update soon.

Originally Published on the 10th of August 2017

Republished: 28th of April 2019