― lexa | unavailable

TITLE

TITLE. seeing red
STATUS. unavailable
FANDOM. the 100
SEASON/MOVIE. two
LOVE INTEREST. lexa
FACE CLAIM. ivana baquero as acacia (a-kay-sha) of azgeda and floukru

 ivana baquero as acacia (a-kay-sha) of azgeda and floukru

❛her soul is red, like love, and rage, and blood, and sweet red roses.❜

acacia had been cast out of floukru on her fourteenth name day for strangling a boy who had made fun of the girl she liked. not being ashamed to own up to what she did and not being one to ever apologise for anything, acacia was removed from the floating boat she had lived on almost her entire life and transported to the land that was owned by trikru- the land she had dreamed of exploring ever since she could remember.

after what felt like months of running, hiding and hunting just to survive- which was really only two weeks, acacia safely exited out of trikru territory, and unknowingly right into azgeda. knowing that if she went back people of trikru would eventually find her- or worse, mountain men, she had heard the horrifying stories people told, and acacia didn't want to find out if they were real or not so she took her chances entering ice nation.

a while later, members of azgeda clan found acacia sleeping while huddled up to a dead deer trying to shield herself icy wind. thinking she was someone from trikru who had trespassed they took the almost fifteen year old and interrogated her. after days of hearing the repeated answer 'ai laik kom floukru' and nothing else, queen nia decided that since she looked to be so young, and no one was coming for her, to give acacia a test- either kill the warrior they had put into the small cold cell with her to win her place in the ice nation, or to be killed by him.

queen nia struck by acacia's determination to get out of the prison and by the strength of her bare hands around one of their best warriors neck, decided to call off the match figuring that she could train this young girl to be a warrior for the clan- and that's exactly what she did for the next one and a half years until acacia was one of the best warriors nia had ever witnessed. (she also taught acacia english)

once queen nia fully trusted acacia as a warrior and as a loyal member of azgeda, so after seeing a burning chunk of metal falling from the sky she sent acacia on the long journey into trikru territory to discover what it was, and to come back with all the information to satisfy her.

then basically acacia arrives at the dropship site just as bellamy, miller and drew arrive back with an unconscious lincoln- someone she had briefly met on her way through trikru three years ago. acacia is then swarmed by the 100 and is then also taken prisoner (she lets them knowing it would be a quicker way of getting her answers.) then you take the plot from there, eventually meeting lexa.

gosh this is really long, i just love this plot so much.
so i would like acacia's relationship with queen nia to be kind of like a mother daughter relationship. acacia has to be stubborn, gaurded, and can not get along with anyone right away (due to her upbringing and to what she's been taught) that is directed especially at lexa. please take your time developing relationship's between characters as acacia is so used to being very independent.

to whoever i give this to, take care of my bby

-lily