― steve harrington | unavailable

TITLE

TITLE. hallucinate
STATUS. unavailable
FANDOM. stranger things
SEASON/MOVIE. one
LOVE INTEREST. steve harrington
FACE CLAIM. liana liberato as laurie loveless

 liana liberato as laurie loveless

❛some things go too deep to be forgotten.❜

steve harrington knew laurie loveless was not a brave girl. he knew she would cower away from anything dangerous or frightening, he knew she would never leave the comfort of her home without being forced to- so when he sees laurie's mother putting up posters of her smiling face and with the words 'missing girl' on it, he was more than shocked.

OR

in which dr. brenner sends agents to capture laurie loveless after making the discovery of something very special in her blood that causes her to have seizures while asleep, and if left untreated will kill her. after weeks of dr. brenner studying her brain activity and her blood, he finally takes the opportunity to test out his theory, dr. brenner injects something into laurie's blood while she is sleeping, and in his eyes the results are marvellous- she is now able to control what people see.

here are a few things to take into consideration while writing the plot. this should start before season one. steve and laurie had been in a relationship before she was captured. dr. brenner had only been alerted to laurie's situation once her parents took her to hospital after discovering the girl having a seizure in her bed.

laurie will be reserved and quiet with people she doesn't trust/know, less uptight with her parents but not willing to tell them everything, and open and trusting with steve. eleven will have briefly seen a sedated laurie- which means when eleven escapes she can eventually tell mike, who will then tell nancy, then nancy can tell steve, so he can feel a little bit better knowing she's not dead. nancy and steve are only friends in this plot. nancy and laurie should be friends, and barb should still be taken by the monster.

depending on how your continue the plot on from what i have written, if laurie is ever reunited with her parents and steve, she should behave differently from what she used to (because of what she's been through)

if you have any questions regarding this plot please ask away (:

-much love, lily