― jane volturi | taken

TITLE

TITLE. hypnotic (can change)
STATUS. taken by aeryastark
FANDOM. twilight
SEASON/MOVIE. new moon/eclipse
LOVE INTEREST. jane volturi
FACE CLAIM. taissa farmiga as regan asteria

 taissa farmiga as regan asteria

❛let your thoughts rot.❜

regan asteria loathed the girl she used to be, she hated that she used to be so weak. she hated the fact that she used to have such fragile skin that it would split open and bleed if she was to fall on her knees. she hated herself for once letting other people- girls, in particular, control every aspect of her life, all because she was afraid of what they may think of her. and things change, but oh- how she had to bleed to get there- or how other people had to bleed mercilessly.

but now she loved how strong she was. she loved that her skin was thicker than it used to be- my god, it would take a lot to make her bleed now. and lastly, she loved how she could practically make anyone do anything with a simple thought. regan asteria was so much more now than the ignorant human she used to be, and she adored it.

OR

in which demetri volturi comes across a nomad- regan asteria, around 1050 A.D while tracking her older immortal sister who had tried to expose the vampire race to anyone who was willing to listen. demetri had commands to kill the eldest asteria sister as soon as he caught up to her, but unfortunately, he never got to do the deed as regan 'persuaded' him to let her go. demetri went straight back to aro and showed him who he had discovered, and aro was immediately intrigued. he then commanded demetri back out to find the youngest asteria sibling, then to bring her back to see if she would join the volturi to keep her older sister safe.

she did, and she never once regretted it.

if you would like to write this plot, read everything below

oml i am actually very proud of this, so i will probably be very picky with who i choose to write this plot for that reason though, so don't be disheartened if you're not the one to write this.

ok, so here is some info to add to the plot.regan should be born around the same time as jane and alec (prior to 800 A.D) because i know for a fact that villages would kind of 'gang up' on odd families because witchcraft was a common belief at that time, and apparently regan and her family were 'odd'. regan's personality should be kind of like jane's- you can choose it for the most part, but i just ask not to make her a happy chappy (just think about her past for a moment, k)

and don't make her to confident (i mean, she worried about people's opinions of her for like 14/15/16 years of her life- idk how old you will write her as, and that's not going to ever change as it's left a scar on her.)

regan should be right up there (ranking wise) with jane and alec because of her ability. when she joins the volturi she shouldn't get along with people right away/ take your time you have like thousands of years to develop relationships (i would put an exact amount of years but tbh i'm way to tired to even attempt math)

oh and once regan and jane become closer than strangers, regan should never put thoughts into jane or alec's mind otherwise jane will lose trust in regan and alec would never let regan be with jane.

i think that's it, and now after reading all that if you would still like to write this plot, please comment!

-much love, lily