Chapter 3

People......
Again I am back with my chapter....
So did some of your doubts got cleared or it just increased more.....
Let's see what surprise this chapter holds for us.....
Enjoy......
------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shivika's room*
Anika and Janvi were sitting on the bed and on Anika's instance Janvi is all set to tell her about the incidents that happened during her absence.
Janvi: On your request only I am telling you about it otherwise I didn't want to stress you all with these....
Anika: Baadi maa I just now told you that I want to join this family like it was before.... So please don't hesitate and start telling me....
Janvi (sighing): It all started from the next day you left the house.....

*FLASHBACK STARTS*
Shivaay returned back from somewhere with an emossionless face. Pinky tried to talk to him but he avoided her and went. Everything was going on fine but it seemed as if Shivaay has detached himself from the family. He would go early and return almost late night. We never got to know anything about it. Like this one month went by.

Gauri had got to know about Buama 's truth and was trying her level best to save Om and the family. She had setup a very good plan to trap Buama.
Gauri: Only once Omkaraji ... Please... Only once.... For once please listen to me.
Janvi: Ek baar suun toh lo...
Om: Okay only for mom I am agreeing to listen to you....
Gauri: Thank you Omkaraji..... Thank you....
Om: Okay.... Don't need to fake your concern now. Just say what you want to tell.
Gauri: Nothing much... When I call you just come to the hall and hide behind a Piller and listen whatever you can.... Only that much....
Om: Okay.....(in mind) After that I will tell you my feeling for you.... I got to know your truth and I am really guilty about my behavior towards you..... I hope you forgive me Gauri ........
Gauri(in mind): After that my job over... I will leave you and go Omkaraji as I promised.....

As per plan Omkara and the other family members except Shivaay were hiding behind the pillars. They could see Gauri and Buama at the centre of the hall. Gauri brought something with her and threw it in front of Buama.
Buama(angry): How dare you throw these things Gauri... You don't know whose it is and to whom it belongs......
Gauri: Whose? Oh that dead son of yours.... Kya naam tha uska... Haa Ratan...
Buama: How dare you call my son dead?
Gauri: Aare maare hue insan ko toh.... Dead hi bolna chahiye naa.....
Buama: Ratan maara nehi hai zinda hai zinda....
Gauri: Kaha zinda.... Aaphine to kahatha ki Omkaraji ko baachane ke liye aapke bete ne apni jaan de di....
Buama: Haa only for Omkara.... Only for him my Ratan is not with me today.... And I will not let him live peacefully.... Om has to die.... Has to......
Gauri: Not until I am there in this house and in his life no one can even touch his hair...
Buama: Really.... What will you do? You can't save your husband from me.... Never.....
Gauri: And if I say that he, himself will throw you out of this house then....
Buama: In your dreams.... How will he know about all these? Everytime you try to prove me, you only get trapped....  How will you prove him that it was me only who gave him slow poisoning drugs and not only that it was me only who tried to make you both come together so that I can kill your child and complete my revenge.... Yes revenge from Om to kill my son...

She was laughing like a maniac as if she has gone crazy.... Some information was known to Gauri but the fact that Buama wants to kill her child shaken her up. What would have happened if that day they would have lost their control over each other and became one? And what if today she was really pregnant then Buama would have killed that unborn one.... Gauri was in thoughts when she heard a slap sound. She looked at it and saw Dadi slapping Buama.

Dadi: So much hatred.... You wanted to kill Omkara just because Ratan died while saving him... Wasn't Om like your son...
Janvi: Buama I thought you loved Om because he was like your son but you wanted to....
Om: Not only that you would have killed my child if it ever came in this world... Why Buama why?
Buama(pointing towards Om): He is a killer... He killed my son....  Now I will kill him....
Before she could do anything Gauri came in front of Om safe guarding him.
Gauri(threatening tone) :Before reaching Omkaraji you have to walk over my dead body ....
Rudra: Om police is coming.....
Buama( like a maniac) : No...... No....  You can't hand over me to the police... (going to Om)  Om I'm your buama right... Then how can you do so.... No... No...  I won't go.... I... I.... (looking around and found something)  If you all do like this then.... ( took the gun and held Om in captive)  then I will shot Om in front of all....
Everyone gasped in sudden turn of events. Gauri was trying to find out the way to save her husband. She didn't think of anything and went towards them and tried to free Omkara. She was almost successful in it when a gunshot was heard. Everyone froze in their place. Suddenly a thud sound brought them back to present and saw Gauri on the floor with blood oozing out of her wounded stomach. Om was the first one to react and he sat beside her keeping her head on his lap.