Chapter 11

Hey people......
I'm back again.....
So ready for the Lonavala trip with our Oberoi brothers and their wives......
Let's just dive into it.......
Enjoy.........
---------------------------------------------------------------

*A week later*
Anika had recovered fast because of our Shivaay.... No no her Shivaay..... While our other Oberoi bahus were still in their 'Not going to listen to you mode'. Shivaay had encouraged his brothers while Anika was trying to make her devranis understand. All were stubborn. So Shivaay thought this trip would surely help everyone and would mend every relationship.

*Two days before Anika's birthday *
Shivaay and Arnav had arranged everything needed for the trip. Everyone in the family knew about it except Pinky. So it was quite good for all. Everything was set and the Oberoi youngsters were ready to go.

Dadi: Go slowly and have a safe journey.
Anika: Dadi don't forget your medicines and haa don't take stree at all. Rest properly.
Dadi: Tu chinta maat kar Anika putter. You all just enjoy your trip and I want my family to be happy again.....
Shivaay: Of course Dadi.... (hugging her sideways)  This family will be smiling and laughing again.  I promise......
Om: Not only you Shivaay..... (looking at the others)  We all promise.....

Dadi blessed her grandchildren and they sat in their respective cars and set off.

Lonavala is a hill station in Maharashtra near Mumbai. It is extremely beautiful and very good place for spending a small vacation. Hills and love have a unique connection. So let's see how this Lonavala trip bring changes in our couples.

After a 2 hours long journey they reached. The green fields, the waterfalls and the floating clouds just created the right ambiance for our couple to romance.

Anika took a deep breath and relaxed in the surroundings. She wanted to set herself free. She spread her hands widely and felt the clouds touching her skin. She shivered due to its coldness. But instantly two warm arms were wrapped around her from behind. She knew who it was. She just leaned onto him and sighed.

Shivaay: Did you like the place?
Anika: Hmm.... Just giving me peace.
Shivaay: Don't worry. It will give you new memories and new feelings too.

She didn't understand what he meant and just ignored for the time being as she wanted to free herself now completely. All her work was done and now she wanted to free herself. But she didn't know that her sweet husband was thinking the opposite. He would never let her free. She was thinking of going away but he would never let that happen.

Shivaay(thinking while still hugging her) : What ever happens I have to take you out of this depression.  I have to make you normal again. Even if it means to hurt you and make you cry.  I have to do it. You can't leave me and go...... Never
.... I love you Anika and I won't let you go away from me.

He tighten his grip on her and sighed. Their sweet moment was broken by Om.

Om: Shivaay rooms have been booked. Let's go in.
Shivaay: Challe?
Anika: Hmm....

They went in and the bellboy showed them the way towards their rooms. Everyone had got a honeymoon suite. They settled themselves in the room.

*Shivika's hotel room*
It was a beautiful honeymoon suite with soft bed and decorated beautifully with roses. It had a balcony and from their view was just amazing.

Anika: It's so nice and refreshing.
Shivaay: Hmm.... It is.  I brought you here not on a vacation but....
Anika: But?
Shivaay: On our Honeymoon....
Anika(shocked): What!!!
Shivaay: Don't be shocked.  I know we have married for more than 10 months but I haven't taken you out anywhere. Due to the problems in the house and other things I couldn't give you time. So I thought of spending some time with you and also experience the period of honeymoon.
Anika: How did you change so much?
Shivaay(hugging her from behind) : When this princess named Anika came into my life and filled it with colours.
Anika: I am not a princess.  I am just an ordinary girl having no name or linka....
Shivaay(cutting her in between) : And I said you that I don't care about it.  I don't give a damn about it. You are Mrs. Anika Shivaay and that is enough for me. You have an identity as my wife. So never say that you don't have a name. You have my name....  My life.....  My love......  Isn't it enough for you?
Anika: I am not thinking about myself Shivaay.  I am thinking about you. When people will ask you about my parents, my family then what will you say? I can't let your shame go down.  I can't.....
Shivaay: Who said you bring shame for me? Listen Anika whatever I am today is because of you. A. S. Enterprise is because of you. People in the business world knows me as Shivaay and not as SSO. This thinking you have created for me. And dare you say bad about my wife. She's very nice and sweet. She's the princess of my heart.........
Anika(curious eyes) : Really?
Shivaay(tightening his grip and placing his chin on her shoulder) : Really......